“Where everybody knows your name...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 124 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Where everybody knows your name...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Tastebuds is one of my favorite places to hang out and catch up with friends on a Saturday or evenings after work, listen to some music or host a get-together. While I don't drink wine all my friends do and I enjoy spending time with them while I enjoy a variety of teas, coffees or signature foods (gourmet pizzas, soups, salads). I sang there for a while and LOVED every minute of the atmosphere and the customers on Wednesday/Saturday evenings. The staff know your name and are truly friendly. Many times we are greeted when we open the door and our favorite beverage is waiting for us by the time we select a seat in the diversity of conversation areas. It's a great place to host a birthday gathering, shower or to just get friends/family together. I usually roam from table to table visiting with others who enjoy being there as much as I do!! Cheers to Alisa and staff for this wonderful gem in the middle of town. It's central location makes it easy to love this place any time of the day. Only wish they had some Sunday hours, but other than that it's one of my favorite places to be!!

• Visited June 2013

Wenatchee, Washington
“Fabulous & Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great place to go for your favorite coffee in the morning, lunch with girlfriends or a great glass of wine in the evening. They have such a comofortable, cozy atmosphere, weather it be the cozy fireplace and couch area or the relaxing outdoor seating. Wonderful staff and food, many differnet wines for you to choose from along with great weekend entertainment, you just want to come back for more and we do...often!

The Other Washington
“cozy and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Comfortable and friendly atmosphere with friendly ambiance sets the mood for funs, relaxing appetizers, dinners and desserts. Definitely try the gourmet pizzas - and plan to take some home. Great salads and entrees you won't find elsewhere.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Wenatchee, Washington
“This is a hometown favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The place to go to unwind after a long day, enjoy a nice lunch on the sunny patio, or start your evening with friends. Alisa's wine selection is great and the staff are just so nice. The menu is a little limited, but their wood fired pizzas, unique appetizers, and salads are fabulous. They usually have entertainment on Wednesday and Saturday nights, whether it is a single artist or small group. The music style always adds to the ambience. Did I mention the cozy fireplace seating in the winter? If you come to Wenatchee, put this one on your drop in list!

Olympia, Washington
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We went there with a small group for a birthday party. Wonderful wine list, based almost entirely on really good Washington wineries. They do not have a huge menu, but the items are unique and nicely prepared. They are perfectly suited to go with a nice wine. I wish I could find a place like this in my hometown.