“Amazing customer service! Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Bend, Oregon
“Amazing customer service! Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. I stayed here a year ago and was not impressed with the front clerks customer service. They were rude and I felt very disrespected. I decided to give it another try and I'm glad I did! The front desk clerks Sandra and Brianna were so helpful. I arrived around 3 and they got me right into my room. I came back down from my room and asked of a good place to eat and they gave me so many options. One of the ladies even called and reserved a reservation for me at Olive Garden! I have never had that happen to me before.,. And on top of that printed out a map quest to Olive Garden from the hotel so I knew were I was going. My husband and I were very pleased. I am happy I gave them another try.
Best customer service I have ever had at ANY hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We planned Spring break with our Granddaughter and she specifically had fond memories of a previous stay here (she LOVED the pool!!) so we tried it again! GREAT value, comphy CLEAN room..We enjoyed our evening, had a restfully sleep and we're greeted warmly by the morning staff whom we found extremely helpful, pleasant and personable! While our granddaughter was not impressed with the scrambled eggs in the Buffett she DID enjoyed the muffins, sausage, juice and her Grandfather LOVED his made to order omelette, toasted bagle and juice! The fresh fruit was very much appreciated as was having salt and pepper on each table (perhaps a side of salsa/ketchup would have been a nice addition!) We WILL be back again and HIGHLY recommend this location as conviently access able to the highway, attractions (Ohme Gardens, Washington Apple Commission, Wal Mart & Costco) and the downtown area....

Room Tip: We enjoyed the main floor on both visits and found each side to be equally quiet..well, except for t...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Burlington, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Property is well maintained, room was clean and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very crowded with no place to sit. Egg omelet resembled something made of powdered eggs that was baked into a solid block in the pan. The biscuits and gravey were good though.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Mount Vernon, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We were not able to check in before the 4:00 check in time due to it being filled with adult hockey players and youth hockey players. When we were able to, the process was fast and efficient. They located us on the 3rd floor to alleviate some of the noise.

The room had a small refrigerator, microwave, two queen beds and a desk. They offer free wifi. The room was clean and somewhat roomy. The noise from the traffic on the AVE was tolerable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Vernon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We travelled to Wenatchee for a hockey tournament in Jan 2014 and our team chose to stay at the Comfort Inn downtown and absolutely none of us were disappointed. Check-in went well for everyone, the lobby was nice and clean, the rooms were bright and clean; the beds and pillows were very comfortable. The included breakfast was fantastic, there was always enough food for all the players to have a great breakfast. The fresh baked cookies each night were an added bonus, very appreciated and very yummy!! We didn't hear any street noise and the location was great, very close to the arena. The Manager Sara, made sure that we were all comfortable and helped in anyway she could ~ thanks so much!! We would stay here again without any concern!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Grandview, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is a hotel of newer construction. It is located next to a busy street through town.

It is a multiple floor hotel and has an elevator.

Check-in was accomplished without a fuss. The staff was courteous and friendly.

The hotel common spaces were clean and neat.

My room was clean and comfortable. It faced out to the street but was insulated well enough that I was not bothered by noise. The room had the usual amenities, including a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom had plentiful hot water.

The bed was clean and linens were in very good shape.

There is an indoor pool on the ground floor.

The breakfast area is in the lobby and is quite spacious. There is a fireplace and TV there. A family was playing a board game there when I checked in in the evening. They were enjoying the openness of the space.

The breakfast was good, featuring the usual selections, plus hot food choices. There was a coffee machine and milk dispenser that seemed accessible day-long.

Parking was a bit limited in front. I presume there was more behind the hotel, but I did not look.

This will likely be my future stopping point if I am overnight in the Wenatchee area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Winthrop, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Very clean rooms. Handy to everything.. Hubby said "this is the Best hotel breakfast I have ever had!" Front desk personnel very accommodating. This is our 3rd stay and recommend this place to everyone! (Could use better lighting over sink for makeup, though)

Room Tip: 1st floor front rooms a little noisier...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee? Share your experiences!