“Great value, professional staff, Clean and quiet” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 North Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801   |
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Bellingham, Washington
“Great value, professional staff, Clean and quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I recently stayed at La Quinta Inn in Wenatchee, WA and was quite surprised by the exceptional value and wonderful staff. Since I was on a modest budget for lodging during training, I selected this motel off the internet hoping for the best. The front desk reception greeted my late night arrival with a warm welcome. I was immediately impressed with the cleanliness of the lobby and the professionalism of the staff. My room was spacious and immaculate. I slept like I was at home in the quiet room on a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was more than adequate with plenty of healthy options. Looking forward to a recreational trip back to the area and I will definitely be staying at the La Quinta Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We are looking forward to serving you again, thank you for your great review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fall City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had an awesome stay for a business trip in Wenatchee, WA at La Quinta. The La Quinta is a great hotel at a great price. Excellent customer Service given to me by reception both checking in and out. I was able to check out late w/o incurring any extra charges. Beds are super comfy, room is super clean, and quiet. Breakfast could improve.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and your kind review we strive for guest satisfaction.
Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

My family was so looking forward to our early Christmas trip to Leavenworth and Wenatchee. I knew we'd be checking in later, after the lighting ceremony in Leavenworth, so I called ahead. They assured me that was no problem. When we arrived, cold and ready to relax, the front desk informed us that we had a king room, not the one-bedroom suite I had reserved. I had my confirmation number, but the girl at the desk said that it was not for a suite and there were no other rooms available. Since I had specifically chosen this hotel because I needed the extra room so my three-year old could be put down early and my husband and I could still be up I knew this was completely false. Then the girl informed me this was the 2nd time this had happened today!!! We opted to make the 3-hour trip back to Seattle instead of sharing one bed with three people. I don't know where the error happened, but I do know that I will NOT be back to a hotel I can't trust to keep my reservations.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Guests, in the future with makeing a reservation it would be better to call the hotel directly so they can explain what the room consists of. I see that this guest did not call the hotel direct but made a on line reservation. We do not have a room in our hotel that consists of two seperate rooms in one. Our rooms are identified as king suites but not described as two rooms. I am sorry for their inconvenience. Please go on line and look at the rooms described.
Boise, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The room we checked into smelled like an ashtray, I complained & was told we couldn't change rooms until tommorrow, the next day the manager said that she inspected and there was no smell. the breakfast had old disguting unedible fruit.
We were @ a fitness competition and used a tanning solution that is water soluable, no problem ever at any hotel, including this one(previous year).
Our third day here after the competition came back to rest before the night show and our keys wouldnt open the door. I went to the lobby to find all of our stuff in the lobby on a cart.
the manager told me that we were being evicted because the cleaning lady used bleach and couldnt get the solution off, we went to the room and with a wet towel I wiped it clean. this took an hour. They spent more time mixing up our things into each others bags than it would have taken to wet a towel and wipe clean, the area in question that we looked at needed recaulked around the tub while inspecting with the manager.
after we checked out they had charge us for damage which was later removed, then they they added an additional nights charge later, which was then removed. I couldnt get anywhere with the manager to comp anything for all the trouble so i called guest services who told me the manager would have to call me personally within 3 days and come to a resolution, this was 2 weeks ago.
and to top it off we didnt get our rewards points either for this stay.

Also, when we went to use the pool I was told I couldnt take my water bottle in, and inside there were empty beer cans on the table.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
In reply to this comment left by a gues, I have to comment myself and state that there are two sides to this story We have very good reviews, I am sorry that all guests can't be pleased, but we strive 125% plus daily to connect with our guests and make their stay a happy and pleasant one.
Lake Stevens, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

The complementary breakfast was horrible. If you expect an average breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, coffee, orange juice, don't stay here. The hotel and room was clean and well maintained. All staff were pleasent and avaiable for any questions.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sorry you were not happy with our breakfast. . Our breakfast does consist of Waffles, Hot oatmeal with raisins/craisins brown sugar, granola., White, Wheat bread, muffins, bagels, Yoguart., biscuits and gravy, hard boiled eggs, orange juice, apple juice, milk, tea, coffee (with many flavors). gluten free ceraeland fruit cocktail and oranges and apples.
Yakima, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Friendly, helpful staff, comfortable beds/pillows, clean linens, no stale smell in the room. Will stay again if the need arises. :) Chlorine smell in the lobby is overpowering, but it could be the chemicals were added changed recently?

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0467gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Spokane, Wa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I recomend the hotel, but the bottom floor room was very noisy because we could hear all of the rooms around us flush, use sink, etc. Otherwise, good service, nice pool, good atmosphere and breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. Sorry for any inconvenience. We hope to have you return when in the Wenatchee area.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!