“VERY Pet Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee
A TripAdvisor Member
“VERY Pet Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

It is the reason we stayed and we are glad we did. No pet fees and the staff were wonderful about our pets. We are dog lovers and really appreciate the fact that the dogs are welcomed and we are not charged unnecessary fees just because they are dogs. We do the same in our vacation rental and that is why we are so successful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you, hope to see you again next year for October Fest

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Puyallup, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We enjoyed our overnight stay at this hotel. We were looking for a hotel not too far from Leavenworth and not too far off the beaten path. It answered these concerns. Our room was one with a jetted tub and that was very very nice after a long hard day at the Oktoberfest. Some of our jets didn't work well, a couple lightbulbs were out and the space under the door from the hall was enough to be a nightlight for our room during the night. Those things aside, it was very clean, smelled good, a giant room, and an adequate typical breakfast. The greatest thing was that the day before the Oktoberfest they still had a room available for the next day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
lq0467gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I had an overnight stay at the Wenatchee La Quinta. The room and bed were comfortable, and the breakfast was good the next morning. We arrived quite late and just walked next door to the Mexican restaurant for dinner, which was very convenient and good.The price was very reasonable and we were satisfied with our experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you again when in Wenatchee.
WA, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed one night recently with my husband. This seems to be an older property but is well maintained. Location is good, on the way into Wenatchee from Western WA. Lots of places to eat nearby including a Starbucks on the next block. Seemed to be a lot of children and dogs staying but didn't hear a thing after 10pm. Our room was clean with microwave and fridge, comfortable bed, excellent shower, in fact everything I have come to expect at a La Quinta. Did not disappoint and at a reasonable price. Staff was friendly enough at check in, very efficient. Breakfast the usual, waffles, toast, boiled eggs, yogurt, muffins and cereal.

Room Tip: This hotel is on a busy road so a room away from that might be a good idea. Although we did not hav...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and your compliments. We hope to have you stay again when
in Wenatchee.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Just stayed at this wonderful hotel on my way back to Canada. Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Room was clean, waffles were delicious and my two old dogs were welcomed
without an extra pet fee. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling through Wenatchee with pets.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0467gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you, hope to see you again soon, pets are enjoyable and one should not have to leave them at home.
Lake Stevens, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Rolled in Friday night. No cooking utensils (had to call front desk to ask them to deliver). After AN HOUR of waiting, they finally called and said that they had finally found them and I could pick the stuff up at the front desk because they couldn't leave the desk to bring them to my room(lucky me!). They punish the good guests by making this burden, instead of just charging those guests who steal stuff. Saturday afternoon came back and the A/C would not work and the room stank of smoke. After 2 hours of standing at the front desk watching the staff desperately try to reach Leona Wolk (Front Office Manager) and Catherine Emerson (General Manager), I gave up and just drove home a day early. Monday at 9:45 AM I call and get Leona who needs permission to give me my money back. Shortly before 11:00 AM (and after a full 31 minutes on hold with her because Catherine says she is on a call and would not stop long enough to give Leona permission to act) and I finally hear Leona say I get my money back. Oh...and first she offered me "points" instead...like I would EVER return to that hotel (or any other La Quinta!). Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice...well, I'm just not that stupid to give you a second crack at me!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel. Dog-potty area is fenced, and my obedience-trained dogs believed it to be...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
I feel we met your request of refunding your nights stay with us. I am sorry that you were so unhappy. We always try to make our guests stay a fun and relaxing one. Sorry your were so unhappy. Front Desk does have the authority to make a decision when it comes to guests complaints as sometimes things happen when not expected. Front Desk has been informed again to take control and solve the issue, positive or negative when brought to their attention.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!