“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 North Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801   |
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Lake Stevens, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Rolled in Friday night. No cooking utensils (had to call front desk to ask them to deliver). After AN HOUR of waiting, they finally called and said that they had finally found them and I could pick the stuff up at the front desk because they couldn't leave the desk to bring them to my room(lucky me!). They punish the good guests by making this burden, instead of just charging those guests who steal stuff. Saturday afternoon came back and the A/C would not work and the room stank of smoke. After 2 hours of standing at the front desk watching the staff desperately try to reach Leona Wolk (Front Office Manager) and Catherine Emerson (General Manager), I gave up and just drove home a day early. Monday at 9:45 AM I call and get Leona who needs permission to give me my money back. Shortly before 11:00 AM (and after a full 31 minutes on hold with her because Catherine says she is on a call and would not stop long enough to give Leona permission to act) and I finally hear Leona say I get my money back. Oh...and first she offered me "points" instead...like I would EVER return to that hotel (or any other La Quinta!). Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice...well, I'm just not that stupid to give you a second crack at me!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel. Dog-potty area is fenced, and my obedience-trained dogs believed it to be...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
lq0467gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I feel we met your request of refunding your nights stay with us. I am sorry that you were so unhappy. We always try to make our guests stay a fun and relaxing one. Sorry your were so unhappy. Front Desk does have the authority to make a decision when it comes to guests complaints as sometimes things happen when not expected. Front Desk has been informed again to take control and solve the issue, positive or negative when brought to their attention.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Began staying at La Quinta's because I frequently travel with a pet, but now I stay at them routinely. This is another well run, clean, economical, comfortable hotel. I would stay here again. The breakfast could be improved.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Pets are always welcomed and they are a comfort when traveling as well. Thank you for staying and look forward to your return when in our area.
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We occasionally stay at this location. It has recently switched over to a La Quinta. I was concerned that the change over to La Quinta might take away the home town feel of the hotel, but we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms are roomy and comfortable. The beds are newer and very comfortable. Most of the units have a refrigerator, microwave and a desk so it is perfect for the business traveler. The rates are some of the best in town for a quality hotel. The front desk staff is friendly and very helpful, great place to stay.

We rate the La Quinta a winner.

Room Tip: The rooms at the south side of the unit have less outside noise.
Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your visit in the future.
Wenatchee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The bed was fantastic and I have no complaints about anything. 24 hour pool was a nice bonus, as was the 12pm checkout time. We had never been to Washington before, and were there for a concert. Just wish there was less light coming in under the door.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We overnighted on August 25, 2013 at the La Quinta in Wenatchee, WA. Great value, great location, great room and exceptional service. We have become big fans of La Quinta for their wonderfully clean and well-appointed rooms: - flat screen TV, King beds, micro-wave (which we never use) and mini-fridges (which we always use). Plus they are dog friendly with no extra charge!

Wenatchee is a cool place to explore. An absolute must is a walk, run, or bike-ride on the Loop Trail that follows both sides of the Columbia River. Very scenic and peaceful.

We also had a great outing/light dinner at McGlinn's Public House -a very interesting establishment and absolutely worth checking out.

What made our stay at the La Quinta in Wenatchee noteworthy, however, was the competent, friendly, helpful and efficient service from Tawsha. At check-in and at check-out, Tawsha struck us as intelligent, capable and accommodating to our needs and preferences. Her style, interpersonal manner, and overall competence is something that senior management at La Quinta should be paying attention to. This young woman is a WINNER and worth keeping as a long-term, senior employee.

Her helpfulness and overall competence was very much appreciated.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor rooms, there is no elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
lq0467gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you and I will pass the word on. Always great to hear about my staff. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!