“Good Hotel Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Brisbane, Australia
“Good Hotel Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Because of a road closure, my wife and I spent an unplanned night in Wenatchee. We too a twin room at the Holiday Inn Express. It is a relatively new hotel on a main thoroughfare, close to a number of fast food outlets and strip malls, making it convenient.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool is bigger than in many similar hotels. The room was spacious and well laid out. A major bonus is that through the week, the hotel provides complementary eats in the evening. The night we were there was hamburger and hotdog night served with coffee, soda, wine or beer. We had no room left for the milk and cookies that followed.The free breakfast was also great.

We would certainly go there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Seth H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Sometimes unplanned stops are the best! I feel fortunate that you stopped at my front door! Thank you for your kind words about my property, however, I will have to say I'm flattered to hear you say that we are a newer facility. The truth is the hotel is almost 17 year old. That means we are doing our part in upholding the integrity of the building!! Thank you for taking the time to share with us and your fellow travelers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Pottsville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

As a person who has traveled the country extensively - this was actually one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. Every staff member I spoke with was willing to go above and beyond to make me comfortable - front desk, cleaning staff, kitchen staff at breakfast - literally every person we came across. What a pleasant hotel, I was truly impressed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Seth H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Great to hear from such a seasoned traveler that we have lived up to your expectations! We have one goal with our guests and that is to IMPRESS! We certainly cannot wait for your next fantastic stay with us!
Prineville, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

4th time we have stayed here and will not stay anywhere else in Wenatchee. The rooms are
large, comfortable and very clean. The microwave and mini fridge are very nice to have.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, really seem to care for their guests. The hotel has milk
and cookies available each night which is a nice touch. Also they have a "dinner" each night
from 5P to 7P, ie, Taco Tuesday...

Room Tip: Love the high ceilings in the 1st floor rooms and room was quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Seth H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Greetings 4th time! Thank you for your kind sentiments, however, I must clarify as not to mislead anybody dinner is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only. I would very much like to meet you the next time you are in town. Don't hesitate to ask for Seth on your next visit.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Wenatchee Washington while visiting our daughter and her family. The hotel was very comfortable. The rooms were large and the whole property was very clean. The location was convenient, in walking distance of restaurants, fast food, and this being Washington state, a Starbucks. The breakfast area was very well maintained, quite large and bright. We ate breakfast there every morning, one of the perks we truly enjoy about Holiday Inn Express locations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to inform other travelers about the great experience you had here in Wenatchee. I am honored that my staff's hard work shows in the cleanliness of my hotel. Feel free to have your family join you at the pool or breakfast next time you are in town.
BC, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I read some of the earlier reviews of this property and find myself wondering if I was at the same hotel. Those who praised the spacious rooms could not have been in the standard two queen room I was given - my room was easily the smallest HIX room I have seen in North America. There is no room for a standard sink and counter in the the tiny bathroom so they moved it into the bedroom - much like your standard Motel 6 design - except they charge close to $150 a night, very poor value for the money.

I am an IHG Plat member and received no acknowledgement of status or even the basic free bottle of water, let alone an offer of an upgrade (there were better rooms available, I checked the res website), so in my books this property does not live up to HIX standards, and I won't be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Seth H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I would like to apologize for the lack of recognition upon check-in of you IHG Rewards Platinum status. Thank you for the feedback on the standard room you stayed in. Feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss what options I have to resolve your disappointment concerning the size of our two queen standard rooms.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were very clean and modern and neat. This property competes well with any Hampton.

Gym is clean and has free weights, breakfast was not as good as usual.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your kind response in regard to your stay with us here in Wenatchee!
Vancouver Island BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Arrived after a long day of driving and right from the start it was a very good experience. The Front Desk staff were very friendly and check in was a breeze. They even had hamburgers and hot dogs gratis. It was easy to find off the main road. The room was probably one of the largest, clean hotel rooms we have ever had. The indoor pool looked very inviting and there were a happy family using it. Hotel was quiet while sleeping and the bed was comfy. Breakfast was also gratis in the morning and everything was nice and hot. We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Seth H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel on Trip Advisor. It is truly a compliment since you have many lodging choices. We look forward to impressing you again in the future!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee? Share your experiences!