“Levenworth with Grand Daughter” 4 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mineral, United States
“Levenworth with Grand Daughter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Less expensive than staying in Levenworth. Good breakfast nice patio for my service dog to be outside. Large nice room bathroom a little small. Would stay again. Knows the area well and good suggestions.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWChieftain, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chieftain Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Linda G,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience with the Best Western Chieftain! We appreciate you!

Staff and management are happy to hear that your stay went well. We hope to see you again soon!

If we can be any assistance to you when it comes to future reservations, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Again, thank you so much! Do take care and safe travels!

Best Western Chieftain Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Polish first
Everett, Washington, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I needed a quick reservation at the Chieftain because I had to leave another hotel due to allergies to perfumes and down. The management in Wenatchee was very understanding and provided us with a "clean air" room. They also noted that we were older people and moved our reservation from the second floor to the first floor for our convenience; there was no elevator in the hotel. Evening coffee and freshly baked cookies were good. I would recommend this to anyone traveling on the east side of the Cascade mountains in Washington state. I especially liked the sound of the trains nearby - this is an acquired taste: some may not like the "noise" but they helped me to fall asleep, just as they did when I was a child. I woke up singing "City of New Orleans" by Arlo Guthrie.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Margaret L,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and thank you for sharing your experience with the Best Western Chieftain Inn!

I'm so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and that the trains didn't both you at all.

We hope to see you again soon! Again, thank you so much!

Do take care and safe travels!

Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

One car in the parking lot, possibly the employee. I went to check in and was met by a very rude woman named Janet. I asked if I could pay cash rather than card, she DEMANDED that I pay $100 deposit first then she would check me in. Never had anyone talk down to me so much so fast. She went on about theft and rules. It made me feel like a criminal rather than a guest. She wouldn't offer any discount either. So they would rather turn people away and have an empty hotel. Seriously, only one car in the parking lot.......hmmmm wonder why.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
BWChieftain, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chieftain Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Tizmyn,

I would like to apologize that you felt Janet was rude. Janet has been instructed and trained to let our guests know about deposits. I went over the video camera and Janet was only doing her job and did not appear or sounded rude. I apologize you felt otherwise.

Do take care and safe travels!

Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stayed here just before Christmas with my three kids for the Leavenworth tree lighting. My main requirements when staying at a hotel with kids is cleanliness, breakfast included, and an in-room fridge/microwave to save $. At the end of our stay (3 nights) I could not find one thing to complain about. Our room was clean and included a refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig (seriously?!). The free breakfast included eggs (yay for offering a healthy protein), sausage, waffles, as well as cereal, oatmeal, etc. Each staff member we encountered was actually friendly and helpful. I have stayed at resort properties and not felt as welcomed. Excellent value for the price. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWChieftain, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Chieftain Inn, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Edgeymama,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience with the Best Western Chieftain Inn.!

I'm so happy that your stay went well and I hope the Christmas lighting was fun for your children. Leavenworth is such a great place to visit during the holidays! Stop by during the summer as Wenatchee is a great place to visit. Lots of outdoor recreation and parks for the children to play in.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. The Keurig is a new addition we added over the summer. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

We hope to see you again soon!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 509-665-8585.

Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hotel is clean, large, 2 floors, no elevator and in heart of CBD. Ample free car parking. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Take-away food outlets nearby. Our second floor room was clean, very spacious and attractively furnished. If oddly/minimally. We had a balcony with no chairs to enjoy the view of town freight yard. Hotel can't help view or lack of but we might have sat out had we chairs. The two Queen bed room had only one bedside table and lamp but had 2 sinks one inside bathroom and one outside. A microwave and a mini frig. Room had plenty of space for two bedside tables. A huge annoyance of mine. I actually hate the two bed thing as usually only one bedside table - the logic for this escapes me and then usually no lounge chair/s or coffee table. The free basic breakfast was good. Guest laundry was on second floor so did laundry easily. No elevator so anyone frail, elderly or with mobility issues should ask for ground floor rooms.

Room Tip: No elevator so ground floor best if mobility issues or frail or elderly.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear POLLYANNA57,

Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope this year will be very good to you all!

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience with the Best Western Chieftain Inn. I can't thank you enough for your recent stay and your feedback. It's very much appreciated!

Yes, unfortunately, we do not have an elevator; however, we can accommodate our guests who need ground floor or staff and or management would be happy to assist anyone with luggage if they choose to be upstairs. Don't ever hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Thank you again!

Take care and safe travels!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Great service, from beginning to end, house keeping, breakfast and front desk. They even called me 20 min into my stay asking me if everything was to my satisfaction. I will definitely come here again, thank you best western.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Thursday A ,

Thank you Thursday A for your recent stay at the Best Western Chieftain Inn. Your business is much appreciated as well as sharing your experience.

Staff and management are so very happy to hear that your stay was well worth thank. Thank you so very much!

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

They have very Comfortable rooms and spacious. No noise from surroundings. Close to shops - restaurant. We found the hotel very convenient for different purposes. Easy to find. Staff is very welcoming. Unfortunately, we did not use the restaurant nor the fitness center during our stay. We would stay again if I ever go back to Wenatchee!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Giovanni R ,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience with the Best Western Chieftain Inn in Wenatchee, Washington!

I'm very pleased to hear that everything with your stay went well and that our hotel was in a convenience location for you. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Western Chieftain Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Chieftain Inn? Share your experiences!