“Good place to stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Seattle, Washington
“Good place to stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good place to stay if you want a clean place to sleep. We didn't do much else while here except enjoy the pool. The breakfast room is so small you can't get many people in it. We decided not to bother. Nothing special about this hotel but it is clean and affordable. Minimal outlets available in the room for charging phones, etc.

Room Tip: We stayed on July 4 and had a room at the back with a view of the fireworks. That was nice!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Spokane
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The facility was clean and the front desk staff very friendly and efficient and I would recommend the hotel. Did have a problem with the hair dryer and electrical outlet not working and the toilet leaked resulting in a water puddle on the floor. Ended a stay on a bad note due to needing to get on the road so had no time to have staff fix the problems for my use.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Yakima, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I will never stay at this motel again. Very disappointed with the Manager and front desk person who were unwilling to take care of a minor problem. I was there for many days and the mini fridge kept freezing my lunch food .. They said they had sent up a repairman but my new food froze again. I asked for reimbursement of $25 and the front desk guy said the manager said he could do nothing about it. I was giving them many days of business and they couldn't correct my problem?

The stairways were very smokey, and the hot tub was set on very low jets (they said it would be safer for the children). huh? My tv remote was broken. I don't watch tv much so I let that go.

I musn't forget to mention the maid service or lack thereof. One day I arrived from work to find an unmade bed. Another day I was supposed to get clean sheets and the same ones were still on the bed all tucked in tight. I have a secret way to know they weren't changed. I reported this to the front desk and told them the maids were taking shortcuts in their work,

This is just a small review to let others know of my experience. I agree with others, also, in that the breakfast room space is terrible and meager offerings weren't worth the wait for a table.

I have stayed at the Super 8 in Kennewick and it is a palace when compared to this one

ps I was offered a new fridge my last night there. :-(.

Room Tip: Read review above and choose for yourselves as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

You should know what you are getting with a Super 8. It's normally officially 2 star accommodation but can sometimes surprise you although it's more likely to be terrible, but you stay there because its cheap and you're passing though. This was in the middle ground. We slept well, it was quiet. The free wi-fi worked really well. The rooms were at the low end of two star. The biggest disappointment was the breakfast, it's the usual dismal but free breakfast but served in a tiny room in which 20+ guests were fighting over the limited selection and access to the coffee and toaster. I got pushed and shoved one time too many and there were no seats (this was at 730 am) so I gave up and had to buy breakfast elsewhere. I was tempted to score this 1/5 but maybe that would be too harsh. Any score of more than 2/5 is beyond generous in my opinion.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Wenatchee? Share your experiences!