“Housekeeping” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Wenatchee to your Saves list
Super 8 Wenatchee
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 N. Miller Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801   |
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Spokane, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I arrived at the Super 8 in the afternoon, checked in to leave my luggage. The room had an over powering smell of disinfectant. I left the window ajar to air out and left to visit with my daughter. I came back to the room at 10 p.m. and there was an odor of sewer gas. I should have reported it, but was tired, so closed the window and went to sleep. The odor became so bad that I felt ill and I got up at 5 a.m. and left. Upon check-out the young man at the desk said they had had complaints about the smell in that room and the room should not have been rented. When I arrived home, I had a call that I had left my curling iron in my rush to leave. I told them my daughter would pick up my curling iron. I then recounted the problem with my room and the woman said she would have the manager contact me later in the day. No call. I called the next day and left a voice message for the manager. I also learned from my daughter that they couldn't find my curling iron. Again no call. I called again the next day with assurances that the woman would call me back. No call. I am disgusted. At the very least, I want my curling iron back, and for customer service, they should offer me some credit for a terrible night's stay. The room itself was clean, but I cannot say I'm impressed with how they run this hotel. I will not stay here again and cannot recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
WATERTOWN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went next door to Denny's for breakfast because the motels was awlful. Other than that our stay was fine. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The room could use a little deep spring cleaning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Moses Lake, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had a great time staying at the Super 8 in Wetatchee. Two things I would recomend it that the high speed internet be upgraded and the spa pool open year round, other than that everything was fine and the staff we nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Wenatchee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Wenatchee

Address: 1401 N. Miller Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Location: United States > Washington > Wenatchee
#1 Best Value Hotel in Wenatchee
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Wenatchee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Wenatchee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Wenatchee
Wenatchee Super 8
Wenatchee Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Wenatchee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.