“Weekend getaway to sun!!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel to your Saves list
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801   |
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
“Weekend getaway to sun!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was a last minute stay. Wanted to get out of the house and the Western Washington weather and we ended up in Wenatchee. Found Coast hotel on my tripadviser app on my iPad. We pulled in and very helpful staff. Clean, big room, and an indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub in and outside. Walking distance to some good eats and good drinks. I'll stay again for the great rate$80 King non-smoking.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

OK nothing great but the price..room clean. large, beds comfortable,coffee and fridge..friendly front desk. restaurants close. easy access. we were on 7th floor and could view river over rail road yard..actually we had the fan on overnite so we did not hear much. Construction going on and we were not told till we arrived..but they did not start till 9am. Did go to happy hour on ninth floor bar....great half priced menu..would return,
found the overall city to be friendly and the hotel makes the trip affordable. we were here to play golf not sit in a room

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Lake Stevens, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

We stayed on the golf package last weekend, as we have done many times before. You can't beat the deal - The Coast packs you a terrific box lunch, (carved turkey sandwich with fresh cranberry side - outstanding), makes your T-times for two at Highlander, provides you with a breakfast to order and a nice room all for the about the price of a room at other hotels. Be sure to eat at the Market Street Bistro - it is a wine, cheese, and crepes shop with a European feel. We ALWAYS enjoy our dinner there but you can't be in a hurry.

Great job Coast! The only reason I didn't rate five stars is that the hotel is a bit old and need of refurbishing. However, it is being well kept and was spotless.

We are going again next weekend!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Salt Spring Island, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

The rooms were clean, spacious and the hotel is not too expensive. The only thing I didn't like was the reception staff, they were extremely unfriendly.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I was here with a group in April, and doubt I'd ever go back.

The good: We ordered a package rate that included breakfast and they didn't disappoint (usually hotels mess this up.) It is tied to the convention center which is convenient, and the bar upstairs is surprisingly lively with a younger set.

The bad: The staff was overly casual, and I really hate feeling like I'm interrupting a private conversation when I approach the front desk as a guest - because I was. The hallway to our room smelled terrible, and I tried not to breathe much. The restaurant was fine for breakfast, though the staff was slow even when they weren't terribly busy. We also went for dinner and I would strongly advise that you go elsewhere - they messed up my food so much as to make it inedible, and the menu options are not great. Another negative is that if you go after a certain time of night there is an overly aggressive security guard who will demand to see your ID even if you are going to the (separate) restaurant and not the bar. It was very irritating and unfriendly - I get needing to "card" people going to the bar but it wouldnt be difficult to only demand proof of age from those, you know, actually going through the doors to the bar. Like I say, I won't go back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Richland, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed at the Coast Hotel when we were playing in the Cusick Cup Tennis tournament this past weekend. We checked in with no problems, the lobby is nice. The front desk staff are a little unprofessional, but I think that has more to do with the Management than them. We were on the 8th floor with a single King room. The room was nice, looked good and was very functional. It did have an "air freshener" aroma to the whole floor that was a little strong at first, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me.

We payed the Bed and Breakfast rate ($125/night) so we got free breakfast with our room rate. It seemed well worth it. The breakfast upstairs at Roasters was very good. The restaurant itself is a little dated, but the breakfast was top notch and fast.

The only thing that irritated me was on the bill at end of our stay. (Isn't that always the way!) I know there are room taxes and all that, and they have to be on their, but there was a Room Tax, and then a Room Occupancy Tax of $5.00 per night. This type of thing irritates me to no end. Not sure I will stay there again without checking to see what "taxes" are charged at other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Ask about extra Fees/Taxes added to the rates.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

I stayed the weekend of the 15th for a marathon. I was put in a smoking room, due to it being almost sold out. I didn't mind, because I assumed there would be a window that I can open or some sort of ventilation. There was no Ventilation in the room and the windows were sealed. It Was HORRIBLE . I could hardly breath, It made everything I brought and Myself smell. the Pool was freezing, the hot tub had a ring of scum around it. During the night My Car was broken into and everything was stolen. I would not choose this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2011

Been to Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel? Share your experiences!