“Very pleased” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee
SPOKANE
“Very pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Enjoyed my weekend stay here. The room was clean, the coplimentary breakfast was very good and the dining area was clean and spacious. However, the best asset of the Red Lion in Wenatchee is its staff. They are very friendly, accommodating and eager to please.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

coordinated 14 golfers for a three day golf tournament in Wenatchee - the staff was fantastic - everything was ready for all of us when we arrived - they made my job easy - they were proactive with the wildfires in the area with masks in the lobby if a guest needed one and fans in the hallway - that's extra effort! Great communication during the planning stages

Room Tip: near the pool entrances
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I recently stayed one night at this hotel. My stay happened to coincide with a nearby forest fire and the town lingered with smoke. The hotel provided free hospital masks and had fans running. However, when I stepped into my room, it was like all of that disappeared. No signs of smoke, the room was quiet, I had a small patio (which I would have used in a nicer situation) and the room was clean. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Coldstream BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Really enjoyed our stay. The staff is efficient, accommodating, polite and helpful. The rooms are clean and the hot buffet breakfast is perfect. The pool area was nice and clean with lots of lounge chairs for the guests. We will definitely be back to this hotel

Room Tip: There are rooms with a pool view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

After staying in a four star hotel in Calgary Alberta, Canada, at well respected hotel chain that is known in N. America, I found my suite has tiny ants crawling all over the bathroom and countertopswhile staying at the Red Lion in Wenatchee on the September Long Weekend. We were there for a large family wedding. Staff were understanding and apologized offering me on several occasions another room. I declined. Staff extrememly courteous but uniforms atrocious. Air conditioning was nasty and left me with a cold even though I would shut it off during nightime. The hotel requires a total upgrade and retrofitting as it's just falling apart. Noticed tub rubber mat had black streaks through it. Shower curtains turned brownish and filty looking once you step inside the shower. Walls hastily replastered. Air con. dirty. Peeled and cracking plaster in bathroom. Again staff were wonderful to me, first time I have been to Wenatchee in where I felt treated well as a visible minority in a small town that has issues with it's own community with other ethnic groups. Also,duty manager at night was kind enough to get me hot water in a lovely cup and teapot in the of the wee hours of morning for a cup of tea prior to me bedding down at 4:00 a.m. for the night. Also a new staff member Lynn was very professional, outgoing and friendly towards me. As I listened to her interact with potential customers on the phone or clients at hotel I was impressed by the way she carried herself with confidence and cheerfulness.

Also the cleaning staff have absolutely nothing to do with the infrastructure needing to be upgraded, you pay contractors for that type of work at the corporate level. I don't think I would stay there again even though we come to Wenatchee from Vancouver, B.C. about twice a year. We come as a large group booking up hotel rooms and shop and spend our money there visiting family and friends. Unfortunately the hotels are not the greatest in Wenatchee.

Room Tip: Ensure there are no ants creeping about. Ensure you don't run into teens partying in large grou...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
south, King County
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is the 2nd time I have had an opportunity to stay at the Red Lion in Wenatchee, WA I picked it the 2nd time because of the great experience I had the first time. They did not disappoint the service was great and although the rooms are a little dated I don’t spend much time in the room, so it not really an issue with me. The rate is good and the breakfast great. I would recommend staying there if you should have an need to stay in Wenatchee.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Snohomish
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Our family enjoyed our stay at the Red Lion. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi was a hit with my 8 & 5 year old boys. Our room overlooked the pool and courtyard and we enjoyed using the deck. The rooms are outdated, but are scheduled for remodel in 2013. We got a better room rate by calling the hotel directly. Breakfast was hot and tasty. My family will return next year...I just hope the rates don't increase too much with their renovation.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee? Share your experiences!