“looks are deceiving!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“looks are deceiving!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Staff were nice but the pictures are not real. The main office area looks a lot worse than what the picture shows. The pool was un kept. The toilet was broken when we got in the room, the front door had been kicked in sometime in the past. The shower stalls are very small - so if you are a larger size person don't stay here. The rooms were clean enough but older. The cleaning Ladies were not through in their restocking of supplies in the room. If you want cheap this is the place to stay but if you want nice find somewhere else!

Room Tip: The place was quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lacey, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very old building. The staff are great. Front desk lady was very helpful and a joy to talk to.
Room was average for an old building except for the rug. It was very dirty. Walking from the shower to the bed required you to go back and wash your feet again.
To bad because I would really like to give the staff a good grade.
Mr. B

Room Tip: Pool was closed for winter. No fitness center expected.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Amazing value! Rooms were clean and comfortable and very homey! Very friendly staff! Located right next to down town which is next to all sorts of shops and restaurants and it's walking distance! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Best hotel in the valley

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have stayed twice now. The rooms are clean and well set up. The office staff is so nice. They were very accomodating. They also have a program that is free to sign up.for where after you stay two times ur third time is free. This is the only place we will be staying when we visit the Wenatchee area! Thanks guys for such a great time.

• Stayed September 2012
Monroe, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I decided to make a last minute weekend getaway and was only going to be in town one night. It was the only hotel in town with availability due to softball games that were going on that weekend. I was so uncomfortable in the room that I went to the Wal-Mart to buy a cheap blanket so I could sleep in the chair instead of the bed. There was no way I was using the bed. I couldn't check out fast enough the next morning. The bathroom was just as gross but I dealt with it just for the night. I would not recommend this hotel at all to anyone!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Seriously pull up not the most beautiful place but not too bad. First impression : front desk lady a bit of an attitude but whatever. Swimming pool decent but dirty. Room was as to be expected but beds very uncomfortable. No breakfast like implied. Overall quality of motel is probably to be expected. We return keys and leave. Hours later in Leavenworth shopping with my family, we get a phone call stating we apparently stole a pillow and would be charged for it. I do not steal And neither does my family nor do we appreciate accusations. No pillows besides one that we brought which was a termperpedic pillow, way nicer than a cheap motel pillow, were in our car! Yet we were charged for this. Call back four times with no response. Finally call on another phone and the lady picks up the phone. I reassure her there were four pillows when we entered the room and four wen we left. She reassured me that I stole the pillow and asked what I was going to do about it. Do not stay ! I have never written a review in my life but this had me so livid I don't want anyone else getting ripped off. =[ truely saddening.

• Stayed July 2012
Yelm, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

It seemed like a place that was probably bought within the last 10 years and is slowly getting dirtier and piece by piece it seems to be falling apart, I liked Nita at the desk but man, what a dump.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!