“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have stayed twice now. The rooms are clean and well set up. The office staff is so nice. They were very accomodating. They also have a program that is free to sign up.for where after you stay two times ur third time is free. This is the only place we will be staying when we visit the Wenatchee area! Thanks guys for such a great time.

• Stayed September 2012

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Monroe, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I decided to make a last minute weekend getaway and was only going to be in town one night. It was the only hotel in town with availability due to softball games that were going on that weekend. I was so uncomfortable in the room that I went to the Wal-Mart to buy a cheap blanket so I could sleep in the chair instead of the bed. There was no way I was using the bed. I couldn't check out fast enough the next morning. The bathroom was just as gross but I dealt with it just for the night. I would not recommend this hotel at all to anyone!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Seriously pull up not the most beautiful place but not too bad. First impression : front desk lady a bit of an attitude but whatever. Swimming pool decent but dirty. Room was as to be expected but beds very uncomfortable. No breakfast like implied. Overall quality of motel is probably to be expected. We return keys and leave. Hours later in Leavenworth shopping with my family, we get a phone call stating we apparently stole a pillow and would be charged for it. I do not steal And neither does my family nor do we appreciate accusations. No pillows besides one that we brought which was a termperpedic pillow, way nicer than a cheap motel pillow, were in our car! Yet we were charged for this. Call back four times with no response. Finally call on another phone and the lady picks up the phone. I reassure her there were four pillows when we entered the room and four wen we left. She reassured me that I stole the pillow and asked what I was going to do about it. Do not stay ! I have never written a review in my life but this had me so livid I don't want anyone else getting ripped off. =[ truely saddening.

• Stayed July 2012
Yelm, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

It seemed like a place that was probably bought within the last 10 years and is slowly getting dirtier and piece by piece it seems to be falling apart, I liked Nita at the desk but man, what a dump.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Recently arrived at the Econolodge Wenatchee, it was awful, dirty, smelly, stained carpets, bars on windows, no place for breakfast - for the first time ever we walked away from a hotel, and stayed at the Coast Wenatchee which was great.

Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Ford, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed at the Econo Lodge last minute after our reservation at another motel fell through. It was over Labor Day weekend, so we felt lucky to find a room last minute- literally 10 minutes from when we arrived. Econo Lodge seemed a safe bet, but the price- over $90 a night- was way too steep for what they offered. The room wasn't cleaned well- hair clips left, hair on the counters, and the motel is obviously aging with little money being put into maintenance and upkeep. The pool is fine- hardly used, most likely because it is a fenced enclosure right next to a major arterial.

The continental breakfast is abysmal. They had juice (not orange juice, but some artificially flavored mix), milk, bagels and muffins, stale cereal, and a waffle maker. No fruit, yogurt, or anything remotely healthy. They only have room for literally 2 people to sit and eat breakfast, so we had to take food back to our room. The second morning we went out to eat.

Overall, if you are just looking for a place to crash at night, I think you can find better for cheaper. We won't be back.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
East Wenatchee, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I would like to inform you that as mentioned above there is no bed bugs and the hotel front desk staff is nice and helpful, rooms are clean and neat, looks outside are alittle underkept but for the most part it is good.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!