“Private Party in Waitsburg” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Waitsburg
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Granite Falls, Washington, United States
“Private Party in Waitsburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went to a wedding in Waitsburg today the food was perfect. They served paella that had the perfect combination of flavors and spices.

I was not sure what I wanted to drink the bartender had good suggestions and I tried two new drinks.

The building and the garden in back has lots of character I felt like I was stepping back in time.

I hope I have a rason to go back someday.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“A Stunner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

In the middle of no where, and worth finding. We had a group of 8 after driving up from Walla Walla. Love the menu board - hand written on butcher paper - and the unique(& strong!) drinks. It's obvious that Jim thoroughly enjoys what he does. The Thai Ricky was wonderful - as were the crazy interesting drinks that I CAN'T remember the names of. We also tried our share of the "Etruscan appetizers" and did, indeed, feel a little like we were in Italy or Spain - excellent proscuitto crostini, the "cornucopia" with lots of amazing cheeses and meats. The drinks are tasty and beautiful - being here is an event.

The interior it spartan in a cool kind of way. If you want to make sure you get a seat, plan ahead w a reservation.

The only downsides: it is a bit pricey - though obvious that everything is done w care. By the same token, don't show up here being in a hurry- you will be disappointed.

We did drinks and appetizers here then sauntered across the street to Whoopemup for dinner, though, if possible to do over, I would stay a while at jimgerman and have dinner, too.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“jimgermanbar is a favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

LOVE this place. We always go there when we visit Walla Walla. Great food, great drink, great ambience. Last time we ate there, it was a Friday night. We didn't know in advance that Friday night is "grill night" and you can order from the menu and also special grilled delights that the visiting grillmaster is doing. We had grilled artichokes (AMAZING) plus several other small plates from the menu. Superb!

Visited March 2014
Billings, Montana
“An eastern Washington gem!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

What a treat on a rainy Sunday evening!!! Twenty minutes from Walla Walla.
Whowouldathunkit??? My best eating experience in more than a year. The pork schnitzel was to die for - wish I could have sampled everything on the menu. The drinks exotic, perfectly mixed and served to perfection. Jim and and his wife are fabulous hosts and the local friendly and social.
I'll go back the next time I'm in Washington wine country.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Washington
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food was very trendy, I personally was not impressed. Drinks and food quite expensive for what was offered.

Visited September 2013