We stayed on June 16 and it was not worth it.
First it took forever to get a room because they had a new computer system installed hours before and not used to it. The rate was $101.00 for the night and then to be placed on the backside of the hotel where they are rebuilding the road. They started work before 6:00AM so needless to say sleep ended at that point.
The room itself had a fridge and microwave.
Room had some issues with repair as the desk had the molding sticking out like a spear.
The quick start breakfast wasn't bad and the day staff appeared better than the night staff.
I would stay away from this hotel till they get the road finished or make sure you get a room elsewhere in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in any time day or night at Super 8 Union Gap / Yakima Area hotel near Interstate 82 and downtown Yakima. After a restful sleep, get off to a great start with free SuperStart continental breakfast. Make use of free high-speed Internet access to check the weather and look up local attractions. Go for a swim in our heated indoor pool before heading out. We offer free large-vehicle parking, free coffee in the lobby at all times and a guest laundry. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available.Our pet-friendly Union Gap hotelis located right next to Yakima’s largest shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Union Gap/Yakima Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Union Gap/Yakima Area Hotel Union Gap
- Super Eight Union Gap
- Super 8 Union Gap/Yakima Area WA