“Super Tasty Mexican” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Vancouver, Canada
“Super Tasty Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you are passing through Twisp this is the place to eat. Super clean & friendly atmosphere. Yummy Mexican fare.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Snohomish, Washington
“muy bueno!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great mexican food! Flavors were great and service was terrific. A very great find for a small town. Nice patio to watch the cars go by. I can't wait to go back. And it has a great name... LaFonda!

Visited July 2014
Yakima, Washington
“Great food, different than the rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I honestly cannot remember what I ordered, but I am vegetarian so my options are limited. But what I do remember is being surprised with something that was not your typical mexican flare. Really good flavor and great service. Family owned feel.

Visited June 2014
“Hidden Gem though in plain site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had read here this was a great place, we had no idea it was that great. Last night house special was a blackened Mahi Mahi with a creole shrimp jumbo, very gutsy attempt I thought but my wife and I ordered it anyway...FANTASTIC! Fish and shrimp cooked perfect and the creole sauce complimented it. What a gem in the valley,

Omak, Washington
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have been to this family owned restaurant for lunch and dinner recently and have had excellent food and service both times. The menu offers quite a variety of dishes with even a special Asian night. The atmosphere is plain and homey and there is outside dining available weather permitting. Definitely a place we will return to.

• Visited June 2014