“Great Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Tumwater
Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
“Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel had great amenities for the price! It was an easy drive to Tacoma and Seattle. Downtown Olympia has great shops and views of the mountains. The hotel offers free cookies at night, a free hot breakfast every morning, free wifi, a small gym and great rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jeff B, Manager at BEST WESTERN Tumwater Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Hello Alisha,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here. I will make sure to pass your positive comments on to the rest of the staff. Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sammamish, Washington, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Staff was friendly, professional and very efficient. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Very quiet hotel. Breakfast room was large and items (including hot dishes) were plentiful and fresh. It's been a while since we last stayed there, but we will definitely stay there when we are in the area again. Close to the State Library for research.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am delighted to hear your stay was excellent! I will make sure to pass along your good words to the rest of the staff at our monthly meeting. Thank you for your kind comment and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chilliwack, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at The Tumwater best western for one night. It was great value - with clean rooms. The staff at the front desk were friendly and efficient. We had a great sleep and the beds and rooms were comfortable. The free breakfast had lots of choice and was well presented. The only odd thing was the couple of container that were our view in the back parking lot. Apparently this was because they had just done some reno's. We were not staying for the view anyway, as it does not really have one. Just a great place to stay on the way down the road.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Hello David,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so happy your stay was a good one. I apologize for the big storage container in the parking lot. We have a few more additions to our renovation, which we hope to complete soon. I hope you will consider visiting us again to see the results.
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We have stopped here on a number of times on our way south as we find that by passing Seattle we can get a good start the next morning. Always friendly and clean.We arrived late in the evening so there was not much choice for dinning but the staff directed us to an Italian style restaurant which was quite acceptable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Jeff B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tumwater Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
I am glad to hear you have consistently had positive experiences at our hotel. I thank you for your kind words and hope we'll see you again soon.
ANCHORAGE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Best Westerns because of their beds (that includes the pillows and comforter) but this bed was by far the coziest and most sleep-friendly of any Best Western I've ever stayed in. I slept so well -- awesome.

Nice little exercise room too; very good treadmill. Really big area (not a cramped room like at most places).

Incredibly friendly and attentive staff.

No restaurant on site but there are plenty of good eating locations in the area.

Room Tip: Breakfast included fresh fruit salad -- wow :) ! Eat earlier to ensure hot coffee and plenty of foo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I am happy to hear your stay was comfortable. We recently replaced all of our mattresses with pillow top mattresses during the renovation. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with the staff. I apologize for the lukewarm coffee and sparse hot food items; we have spoken with our breakfast staff about replenishing breakfast items for the whole breakfast time. We appreciate you telling us about this opportunity for improvement. I hope you will consider staying with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Over the weekend I stayed at Best Western Tumwater Inn. This was my first time to stay here. I was very impressed.
The Guestroom was spacious and well appointed with refrigerator that is larger than the traditional hotel minibar type. The room was also equipped with a Microwave Oven, large desk and 2 comfortable chairs.
Complimentary breakfast was offered in the Breakfast room just behind the front desk. The room was clean and hot and cold breakfast was served here. I also enjoyed different hot menu on my second day.
Fitness Room was just across the Breakfast Room that was convenient.
The location was very good just off I-5 Freeway Exit 102 and there were many restaurants and shopping available.
The staff was friendly and overall, the hotel was very clean.
Finally, the Room Rate was very reasonable.
I will definitely book this hotel again for my next trip to Olympia WA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tumwater Inn, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope we will see you again soon!
Marysville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The staff at the hotel are tops! I don't think the manager could be better. I've been staying at this hotel for quite a while now and it's all the same staff. THAT says something! The rooms are very clean and the beds comfortable. The in-room phone had an issue but with a cell I didn't really fret, just reported it. However, in an emergency, the in-room phone must work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wow! I really appreciate your glowing review of our hotel! We love having you here and hope to see you again soon. Also, we replaced the phone in the room you stayed in. Thank you for informing us.

Been to BEST WESTERN Tumwater Inn? Share your experiences!