“Won't go back there” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Tumwater
Cuisines: American
“Won't go back there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

The owner is rude and has horrible customer service skills. Service is poor, waitress was rude, and we were overcharged on our bill. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Langley City, Canada
“Family orientated and friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant gave large portions but once again was a little lacking on flavor. The presentation of the food was good. They delivered it in good time and the staff were friendly and attentive. The place has lots of seating and was full the entire time we were there so the community seems to like this restaurant.

Visited January 2013
Tacoma, WA
“The Brick--Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We bought a Groupon and tried out "The Brick on Trosper" in Olympia/Tumwater on our way to a coastal retreat. We had French Dip, Turkey Club, and then a large Chicken Oriental Salad. Plus we had Cole Slaw with our sandwiches. Every bite delicious, and I would have thought we were at an upscale restaurant by the quality of the food. The inside is comfy, and the outside nice (but they need to ditch the bright splashy signs on the windows). Go there for the food, comfortable booths and surroundings. We didn't go in the bar, but the bathrooms were quite nice/decorative. Prices reasonable and good value/portion size. Very nice experience, and we'll stop there each time we travel through the area, especially when we go to the Chateau in Westport. Below I mention "good for special occasions" like Football I suppose in the bar side...but nice for chatting with friends, family luncheons, etc. Nice! Waitress really nice (even though we had a Groupon). Groupons are great, too!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tumwater, Washington
“liked the atmosphere and the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have only dined here once, but pln on going back. I found the food very good, liked the relaxed atmosphere and the pizza is very good. Good all around experience.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wenatchee, Washington
“Food was very good; but, we won't go back.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a pizza and a turkey sandwich. Both were very good; but when I'm charged extra to add pineapple to a large pizza, I expect to get a little more than 10 pieces - yep, I counted them - I couldn't believe there weren't even two bits of pineapple on each piece of pizza. (Good grief, a whole can of pineapple is only a buck and a half in the grocery store.)

I mentioned it to the waitress, and her whole attitude was, "Okay, so?". No offer to bring more, or to adjust the bill.

There are too many other restaurant choices to return to one where I felt like I had been gouged.

• Visited October 2012