“Tawnua, and Amy are outstanding.” 5 of 5 stars

You added GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1600 74th Avenue Southwest, Tumwater, WA 98512   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Tumwater
“Tawnua, and Amy are outstanding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011 via mobile

Tawnua, and Amy are two oustanding employees at the Guesthouse Inn in Tumwater WA. Everytime I check in, I am greeted with a smile. They always have the room I want with the best rates. The rooms are very clean. When ever I stay in Olympia, I always stay at the Guesthouse Inn, Tumwater WA.

• Stayed January 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Helens, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2011

A Real Success Story for our Business Event! The Staff could not have been better! I do plan to have another business event at this place, Their conference room was perfect for us, the rooms were spacious and clean, I was a little concerned for my guests for our event would not be well served or that it would be too noisy, but to my delight I did not hear anything but praises from our guests, and the rooms were in fact very quiet. All thumbs up from me! Did I mention the Great Staff! Deana was very accommodating and met all of our needs for hosting our Max Event. Brian was very helpful in setting up the audio-visual equipment, I received so many compliments about our choice to host our Max Event at this place, that I can't wait to do it again! We will be back! Jerry Allen - Newhealth.max4u@comcast.net

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Camano Island, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

I made my reservation via the 800 number earlier in the month, and they placed me at a hotel quite a distance from my meeting place. I had expected to be across the street at the Guesthouse or the Comfort Inn, both with the same general manager. GM Tammy showed me the meaning of "customer service" when she made multiple calls to try and get me a refund from my guaranteed reservation at the inconvenient hotel--to the other hotel, to the reservation line, to customer service for the facility, and finally to inquire if a room was available at either of her two hotels, which were in the desired location. I ended up staying at the Guesthouse in spite of having to pay for BOTH hotel rooms for the same night. Her helpful attitude was in stark contrast to the other hotel that flat out refused to accommodate the change in location, and refund my already-charged credit card. I found the Guesthouse to be very clean, well stocked; the room was spacious, and quiet, in spite of being very near the Interstate highway.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Spokane Valley, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

I stay here a several times a year. Not fancy but quiet. Rooms had sinks and dishes which is nice. Close to I-5 freeway.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Vancouver, BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

Won this on priceline for $49.00.
Room was a decent size, but bed was not overly comfortable.
They have disney channel, which is a bonus (most hotels don't have it these days). Little kitchenette was handy. We stayed here for 2 nights.
Used the pool and it seemed dirty. The hot tub was emptied out and DISGUSTING black crud all over it. The next day it was working, but no way would we step foot in it.
Air conditioning worked well. Dominos pizza delivered quickly and it is cheap (5.99 for a medium pizza).
Location is fine for a quick overnighter stop while traveling on the I-5, but is sooooo far from anything in the way of restaurants and fast food.
Typical hotel breakfast. Waffles were good. Staff was friendly to us.
I might stay there again if traveling along that highway and needed an easy stop over spot.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Vancouver
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

This is a 2 star motel, no better. I booked on Priceline for $49 (parameters = 2.5 stars, Tumwater). With taxes and fees it was $62 and I suppose was worth about that. The breakfast buffet included cheap muffins, bagels, bread, 4 kinds of cereal, apples, bananas, orange juice, apple juice and horrible coffee. Room was reasonably clean but the bed was not comfortable (rock hard). Staff member did help us with a situation and a nearby pizza place (menu in motel room directory) delivered fantastic pizza very fast. The other guests were a bit scary and generally rude. Two of my three traveling companions got a urinary tract infection after swimming n the pool and the hot tub looked gross. All in all it was okay for one night. Probably wouldn’t stay there again though.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

The clerk at the desk was unapologetic when she told us we only could have 2 rooms not the 3 that we had reserved well in advance. I showed her my confirmation numbers and she still would not give me the 3rd room. Our room was to be a non smoking room but it smelled like smoke. and we had to cram our group into 2 rooms since there was no alternative given.

One positive note was the clerk at the desk in the morning was very pleasant and expressed her sympathy for the error.....

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater? Share your experiences!