I really wanted to give this a higher rating than a 3, because the staff was really nice. But we had several problems. First our room wasn't ready, though we got there after 4:30 (check-in 3:00). They gave us a different room, but when we got went in, the smell was horrible. Kind of like baby diapers that had been left in bleach. The window was wide open, but that didn't help. They gave us another room, which was very nice - until I pulled back the covers and found a big, fresh looking blood stain on the sheet.
The breakfast was just okay - the waffle maker wasn't the best and everyone had to scrape off their waffles. The coffee was good and so were the pastries.
The indoor pool was nice and clean.
The mattress was really uncomfortable. It was nice having a refrigerator and microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly appointed hotel nestled in the forests of Tumwater, yet minutes from the Washington State Capitol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Tumwater Hotel Tumwater
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Tumwater