“Fit prompt travel flight needs, and then some.” 4 of 5 stars

Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14110 Tukwila International Blvd, Tukwila, WA 98168   |
Ranked #13 of 17 hotels in Tukwila
Olympia
“Fit prompt travel flight needs, and then some.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

Very cheap rate, and of course the room was as a result not the Ritz-Carlton. My reason for the review, however, was the spot on quick shuttle both to and from. A must for my paranoid flight worries. Upon returning to pick up our car my battery was dead since I left the light on, and they kindly helped me jump the battery and we were off. We'd stay their again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
bingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

nice clean place close to airport, staff are helpful, room was excellent value tor the price.
five day free parking pays for the room - shuttle service was prompt and friendly

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
vancouver,BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

We stayed here for the convienience of leaving our car while away.
If you can, do the park and fly, or at least stay well away from the office/shuttle bus
unless you are getting up very early. What a racket, we were right by the office.
The noise started at 2:45 a.m., and went on and on until 8 a.m.,
people dragging their luggage by us, talking and laughing loudly, slamming car doors.
Worst night ever.
Also check your beds before you unpack, ours was so bad, lumpy and noisy.
other than that the room was roomy, and clean.
The free breakfast was mediocure.
won't stay again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Seatac
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2009

My wife and I were relocating from Michigan to Seattle and we stayed at this Howard Johnson's for a little over a week. I have read some of the comments posted on here and honestly do not understand them. The staff here was SUPERB, they were extremely helpful in every aspect from directions to any room or housekeeping request we had. Everyone we dealt with was VERY nice and VERY polite. Our room was huge and had a full kitchen and a big screen t.v. AND the beds were very comfortable.
I would recommend this hotel/motel for anyone who prefers the Hilton but doesnt want to pay for the Hilton. We feel we got A LOT for our money and it made our relocation a much smoother experience. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Austin, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

We were looking for a cheaper hotel as we were just going to stay the night in Seattle before heading down to Portland for a wedding. It took us almost 45 minutes to check in. When we got to our "non smoking" room it reaked of cigarette smoke. In fact our the clothes in our suitcases all smelled like smoke for the rest or our trip after just staying one night in the hotel. There were cigarette burns around the edges of the bath tub (hadn't seen that before) and the room was pretty run down. Finally, there was one towel in the bathroom (which reaked like smoke as well). We had wondered why we had seen 3 different people come to the front desk requesting a towel when we were checking in and now we knew why. Definately a memerable experience, but not one I would wish upon anyone else. Spend the extra $20-$30 and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
new zealand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

Checked in last month in this hotel and got the worst service ever. I have traveled a lot and have stayed at a lot of hotels in my life but this one takes the cake. The employees including the manager smoked in front of the lobby. In the morning while breakfast when I went to checkout the manager was yelling at the agent in front of me. The housekeeper didn't speak a word of English but they did a very good job in cleaning my room. The parking lot at night seemed like a dark empty graveyard with no lighting. And the shuttle which is a mini van "HOW CUTE" smelled like dogs. The guest few doors down from me said that this place hardly has any customers and also that this use to be a very bad motel called “BEN CAROLS INN” or something like that. Well I really don’t want to waste me time in writing more because all I really want to say is DON’T STAY AT THIS PLACE IF YOU ARE ON A BUSSINESS TRIP OR A FAMILY VACATION. This place is okay for drug dealers and prostitute’s only.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

I had read some bad reviews when I booked and was apprehensive about staying at this motel. I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. The staff was pleasant and accomodating. They gave us a first floor non-smoking room because I had indicated my wife had asthma. The room was clean and newly decorated. The staff was extremely helpful in orienting us with Seattle and helping with transportation information. On the second day they allowed me to accompany the shuttle to pick up my daughter at the airport. The shuttle returned us to the airport at the time I requested after our stay.
I will certainly stay here when I return to Seattle and would recommend it to others. It was a real bargain at the price I paid.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport? Share your experiences!