“Avoid at all Cost!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Draper, Utah
“Avoid at all Cost!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am at this hotel right now and here is a litle flavor of my stay so far. First. the front desk manager upon arriveal was pleasant. SO far so good.

What follows is not made up:

1. The keys to get into the room do not work, after about 20 tries one worked.
2. The non-smoking room was SMOKING. We complained and they said they did not have another room and brought and sprayed an air freshner. We called severla more times to get spray more.
3. The air is pumpingh a minimal amount of cool air; that was brought to their attention and they maintained it would work well within the hr. It is now four to five hrs since checking in and the room is warm.
4. One room had a non-working lamp; no button to turn on the light. They eventually came to replace the fixture.
5. The sink had woman's hair in the sink.
6. The pillows had long hairs, I broight this to the attnetion of the front desk and they said they could not do naything about it until tomorrow (Thursday). "Yes. use the pillows" is the response I got. I think this bed was used before I arrived and the sheets are not pressed. Was somone rolling in the hay and tied it up some before I arrived???!!
7. The draperies are falling apart.
8. There is blood spots in the shower curtain.
9. The shower floor was some gue where the water washes off!

I am not kidding. I have pictures that I will post as a follow up. I made this reservation through Expedia and they say they will speak to management. Should I have to pay for this room? Let's see how Expedia and the hotel deal with this. As for the hotel having to accomodate for the poor performance on their part and making alternate arrangements ... let's see.

Right now I recommend that you look elsewhere unless the above deficiencies are considered minor.

Room Tip: Bring your own sheets and pillows! Also bring an air freshner, fan (to supplement the air conditioni...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Vancouver, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel that rents by the hour, make your reservations now and bring a friend. Do not let the front lobby kid you. The rooms are disgusting. I cannot understand why there was fruit stickers on the floor and walls of the kitchen that were not cleaned off except that it was never cleaned. The glass on the kitchen table even had a clob of dirt stuck to it. The couch was soooo stained, I almost got sick. I thought I was in the slums of Seattle. Since I live out of the area, I probably was. I cannot understand how this place stays in business, but anyone that gave this place even 1 star clearly is blind. Thought since this is a Wyndham Property they would assist me in getting my money back, but even they let me down. I cannot believe they would allow this filth to go on. - Never going back to Seattle

Room Tip: Rent by the hour only or stay elseware
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Woodside, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We booked a king size bedroom for the night of July 22 and leaving the next morning. After we checked in past 11:30pm after a long flight from NY, we went to our room and surprisingly found a twin bed instead. We booked this room directly from the Knights Inn website months in advance and we even called the hotel to confirm prior to our arrival. After we went to the reception area and let the person in charge know about the situation, his solution was either to take what was there or to get the hell out! We were so upset about his lack of professionalism and we're still awaiting for our refund. I will not stay at any Knights Inn ever again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Roseville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We booked a non smoking room, but the bath room smelled like cigarette. The room smelled really bad. The bed sheets had stains on them, and it looked like they were never changed. The closet door was broken. When we first tried to open the main door, we couldn't, and we had to stand out side. They had the worst breakfast. They had one loaf bread, and one gallon of milk for everyone.The orange juice looked like it expired.

Room Tip: Do not take a room here.
Chilliwack, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We spent 1 night there to go see a Mariner's game and with most hotels close to Safeco field already sold out, this place seemed good because it was close to the Light rail and was affordable ($76). We booked through a hotel booking site and requested a non-smoking room. The room they gave us at first smelled horrible, completely smokey,but the staff (who were very friendly and accommodating) were quick to show us another room which smelled way better. The room are terribly outdated and dark. First thing we checked for was bed bugs and luckily didn't see any.

My husband and son walked to the 7-11 and ran into some firefighters who quickly picked up that they weren't from around here and told them that the place we were staying at was known for violent muggings and that we should not be out after dark. Fortunately, we had no incidences but did notice some 'strange' people hanging around when we got back from the game. There are pawn shops all around the hotel, and from experience, pawn shops should be a red flag since those are usually located in 'questionable neighbourhoods'.

The 'free breakfast' was emabarrassing. A loaf of white bread, no jam or butter. Some dry cereal and milk in the back fridge if you asked for it...needless to say, we did not eat here!

We would never stay here again...espeically if you have children!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first, especially if you booked a non-smoking room.
Spokane, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I am absolutely at a loss of words for how terrible the experience was at this hotel unkept rooms, filthy conditions, room not ready at check in time, curtains that offer little to no privacy and are stapled together in an attempt to fix them, fowl smelling unknown substance in the bottom of the garbage can, crusted on food in the microwave that was missing the turn table. My family was so uncomfortable in this room that no one even felt it would be sanitary to shower in he bathroom. There was food in the refrigerator from previous guests. When you turned the water on in the sink by microwave it sprayed waterfall over the place and the security locks on the inside of he door didn't look like they would keep a mouse out! I would never stay here again! Shame on any reputable hotel advisor that ever recommends this hotel to anyone!!!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for only a half hour before we left! The room was gross. Shower curtain was hung with a bent bar nailed to 2X4's. The location was creepy. Bed was insanely stiff. Wouldn't recommend at all!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport? Share your experiences!