“Many visits and always have a fun time with good food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Seattle, Washington
“Many visits and always have a fun time with good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My friends and I shop at World Market next door and then go for dinner at Dave's
We go once a month and always have a good meal
I like the salad with pulled pork and the friend's had a shrimp dish last time
Our food was hot and tasty and the corn muffin was delicious
I love the bread pudding
Friendly staff.. Chris and wonderful manager... John

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
felix15
“Not Texas BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on our way out of Seattle. Smelled great going in and we liked the inside decor. They advertise their BBQ as "Texas BBQ". We are from Texas, and it's not even close. Brisket was not tender. Cole slaw was good and the bread was pretty good too.

Visited June 2012
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Management at this restaurant needs to learn customer service skills”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I visited this restaurant for my son's 26th Birthday. The food was ok, but I'm not writing a review about the food. I'm writing a review about the poor service I received afterwards when I had an issue with billing.

As it turns out, they were having a problem with their billing and my card was charged twice. Things happen.. I understand that. I called the restaurant and spoke with a manager named Joe. He was very nonchalant about the issue and not once did he apologize. He said "It should have already been fixed, but if it's not fixed by Wednesday, call us back." I was calling on a Wednesday, and he wanted me to wait until the NEXT Wednesday to call back if it wasn't fixed? We are talking about $45! I told him that I was not willing to wait that long and that someone needed to take care of the issue and I wanted to be contacted once it was resolved.

Friday came around and I had not yet received a call back from Joe, so I called and spoke with another manager named John, who also seemed to have a lack of concern about the situation. He said he was going to check on the process of the credits and he would call me back. Again, NO call back.

Sunday, I called and spoke with Z, who was completely rude. He was making excuses for the mishap, and was telling me what they could NOT do, versus telling me what he COULD do, and in customer service, this is a BIG no no. Your customer doesn't need to hear excuses or what you can't do. They need to hear what you CAN do to help fix a situation that was NOT THEIR FAULT. After I told him this, he told me I could stop by and pick up a check, but the restaurant is in Washington State, and I live in Tennessee, so that was a little inconvenient. He then told me he would send me a check and proceeded to take down my address and phone number and said that he would contact me once he had everything confirmed. Guess what? NO CALL BACK!

Monday, in the meantime, while I was waiting for a call back from Z, I decided to call the corporate offices and just let them know what I was experiencing, because it was beyond frustrating and I felt they needed to be aware. I spoke with someone who said that the representative for that office was on the phone or away from her desk and that she would be sure to have the person contact me when she was available. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. It's now FRIDAY and I still have not received that phone call.. nor do I believe I ever will.

Due to this experience, I am sure that I will NEVER visit another famous daves ever again and I would highly reccommend that you do not visit the TUKWILA WASHINGTON Famous Daves if you are considering it.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Wa
“Nothing to write home about.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

The first time I went, I had the boneless hot wings. They tasted like they'd just come out of the freezer - bland and flavorless. The second time I went I had the salmon, which was cooked perfectly but the sides left little to be desired. The cornbread is excellent and the decor is fun. I felt like I was in a lakeside cabin.

Visited March 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“Great Que plus much more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We haven't been to a Famous Dave's for a few years and were very pleased with our return visit. The menu has been greatly expanded, including an all-you-can eat Friday fish fry, in the authentic Midwest tradition. The ribs were great - very flavorful without much fat at all. We also tried the BBQ chicken (great flavor too) and the spicy corn fritters, which were a great starter. We used a B1G1 special for my birthday, which was a nice plus. We'll definitely be back, next time we're hungry for great barbeque.

Visited April 2012