“GREAT RIBS” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Richmond, Canada
“GREAT RIBS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

1st time i've been here and the ribs were great. All 4 of us liked the ribs. wanted to try the 7 layer chocolate cake but was too full. Portion sizes were pretty big. Very busy. We had to wait 45 mins for a table but it was homecoming so there were lots of people, but i think its like that everyday wether it was homecoming or not.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I used to love this place, but it really seems to have fallen off. My ribs were dry, portions smaller than they used to be, and wife's pizza was probably the greasiest item I have ever seen served at a restaurant. Service was good and all employees were friendly, the food quality was a big let down though, probably won't be back

Marysville, Washington
“Busy, not great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

On a Tuesday night, it was a 30 minute wait so we sat in the bar. It took forever before we even got menus. I ordered from the happy hour menu and asked that my two choices came out together. My friend ordered an appetizer and a salad. Her salad came out prior to the appetizer and then they thought we were sharing her salad. I had to ask for my food. When the bills came, she was charged for my soda. Very frustrating, the wait staff was not consistent. I think we had 3 or 4 different people waiting on us throughout the evening.

Visited October 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“2+ hour meal, very poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Food was ok when it came.
And yes we did go during lunch on a Sunday, 9-30-12, at 12:30pm, but the place was not all that busy.

We waited so long for our food, food was ok like I said, but still waited too long and it took forever to get our bill.

First time in my life that I did not leave a tip.

Dont go if you cant wait long for your meal.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
reading, pa
“Hearty Portions of Great Comfort Food !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We'd never heard of a "Claim Jumper" so it was curiosity that got us in the door. My chicken potpie was wonderful. My husband had the mahi mahi and said it was good, not great, perhaps in part because it was a bit overcooked. The place was crazy busy. We brought a slice of the cream pie home and that was fantastic. Reasonably priced with huge portions and pretty darn good.. go hungry !!

• Visited September 2012