“From 6 to 60” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Tukwila
More attraction details
Owner description: We at iFLY make your childhood dreams of flight a reality! We are a school of body flight progression, were we can teach you how to pilot your own body!Do it once and you'll never stop talking about it! Keep coming back and you'll master the wind and your body flight experience will move on to a whole new level! From 3 to 103 we want to teach you how to fly!
Woodinville, Washington, United States
“From 6 to 60”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Awesome family birthday party for my mom who turned 60! We had flyers down to age 6 and ALL left excited and wanting to do it again. Great bonding experience and I would recommend it to others. We felt safe the entire time and the staff was very professional and friendly. Lucky for us, we got to witness an advanced group of staff coordinating routines of some kind ahead of us which was also very impressive. It's a sport unlike any other, for sure!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Best time of my life !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

iFly indoor skydiving was a great experience. I had an amazing time leaning the techniques of flying and catching some air ! Te instructors are great and very friendly to everyone. I will be back very soon for another flight !

Visited December 2013
“Really fun but very expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

It was really fun, but it was very expensive. Not something a family can do all the time. And I was a little disapointed that they charge an extra $10 to go up higher with the trainer... Having said that my family had a great time and the trainers were all very entertaining and charismatic. We will definately be back!

Tacoma, Washington
“So much fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I asked for this for my 60th birthday...it was worth the wait! I was surprised how quickly the group, previously all strangers to one another, bonded. Something about facing fears and having a total blast doing it! It didn't take long before we were all rooting for each other...and feeling pretty darn proud of ourselves as well!

Roy, Washington
“Janice & family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This past summer my 24 year old daughter took me sky diving. It was amazing. I am 49 years old. I told my 24 year old daughter we had better go sky diving soon before I loose my enthusiasm. After our jump, my 12 year old daughter told me she wanted to go. Unfortunately, she was too young to do the real thing. I found the iFLY advertisement and looked them up on line. After I reviewed their web site, I bought 3 packages. The price was excellent and definitely reasonable. The first of January I took my husband and my 12 year old daughter to iFLY and had an absolutely awesome time! Afterwards, my husband told me the iFLY packages would be an awesome Christmas gift for all our friends. It was fabulous. We will definitely go again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction