“I will use this hotel again and again” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“I will use this hotel again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

When I first saw the location of this hotel I was concerned the interstate traffic may keep me awake. I was completely wrong. There were no horns, just calming white noise. I slept great. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You will hear traffic in any of the rooms, but there are no horns so it is very calming.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that the comfort of or hotel location exceeded your expectations. Also, I am pleased to know that our staff provided you with courteous and great customer service. I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay.

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Our room was bigger than we're used to and the kitchen was a great addition. The staff was very welcoming, helpful and bright! They always helped us with a smile on their face. The other guests that we met were also friendly. I'd have to say my favorite part about this hotel was the staff, right when we checked in they were ready to help us with whatever we needed. The man who checked us in gave us ideas for entertainment and transportation to our Mariner's game--which was a lifesaver! We would gladly stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the highway, although we didn't mind the noise. But if this is something th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Seattle - Tukwila takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.
Westbury, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Spent a 4-day weekend in Seattle...instead of paying a premium for a room in dowmtown Seattle, I opted for a cheaper room closer to the airport in order to be able to afford a car rental.

This was my first experience with Extended Stay America, and it was pleasant. The room was clean, comfortable, and even though I didn't use it - the kitchen was a nice extra.

The toilet seemed to have a clog in it...I went down to the main desk to report it, and by the time I went to the car and returned to my room, it had been taken care of. Talk about speedy service!

My only gripe has to do with the fact that my room was facing the highway, and the steady hum of cars speeding by was very loud. Of course, the BENEFIT to being near the highway was that I could hop on & off the highway with minimal fuss...but the loudness of the highway was irksome. I suspect that anyone who may have trouble sleeping could find this harsh to deal with (fortunately I was exhausted all 3 nights so falling asleep was no problem).

I definitely would stay here again under similar circumstances.

Room Tip: Choose a room that does NOT face the highway!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
VIRGINIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have to have a kitchen wherever we stay. This property has everything we needed plus is convenient for sightseeing in Seattle and traveling from the SEATAC airport. Checkin was easy. The room was very clean, comfortable and well equipped. The hotel staff took care of all our requests quickly and efficiently.

Room Tip: Close to SEATAC airport
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.
Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I've constantly stayed here for business trip. It's near to the mall, near to the airport. The price is also in good value.
Room is clean, the free breakfast only offers muffins, oatmeals, coffee and tea as its standard.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Claire - Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed at this location during 4th of July holiday. Love the location, which is elevated on a hill. I booked this hotel through priceline, and immediately worried because of so many bad reviews here. Honestly, for its price, having your own fridge, and stove is a real bargain.

If you need a high speed internet, I recommend paying the about $2 per night high speed one. It's really fast compare to the standard one.

Another thing is the noise. It wasn't that bad for me because it's really not to the point where I couldn't have a conversation or sleep. The hotel is elevated, not exactly next to the freeway.

Overall I was really happy with this location. I had previously stayed at another extended stay in Renton, but this one is a gem. Staff was also really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Good price. Nice room. Comfortable bed. My room had no tub.

Little too close to freeway, made it a bit too loud for me. Recommend getting room at front of motel.

Employees at desk very nice and helpful.

Basic continental breakfast provided.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies that you were disturbed by noises from the highway throughout your stay. Still, I am very happy that you enjoyed your room and found the bedding to be comfortable. As well, it is great to read that our staff was so friendly and helpful.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. And I'm happy that our front desk staff were able help make your stay more enjoyable. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at stu @extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly.

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila? Share your experiences!