“Clean, meets all our needs” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Salem, Oregon
“Clean, meets all our needs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Next time we'll book the room directly with the hotel - not Expedia! Good location for our needs, great to have little kitchen making it handy & comfortable. Friendly & helpful staff. Might be more inconvenient for anyone who cannot carry their own luggage or medical machines. They did however, find someone to help us.

Room Tip: Rooms on lst floor in back face natural trees so no neighbors & very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Seattle - Tukwila. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed here solo one night recently. I bought it for $52 with tax on Priceline. I've gotten better deals but it wasn't bad. The place is exactly one mile from the huge Tukwila light rail station and about 1.5 miles from SeaTac and I-5 so good location. It's a bit isolated and there's nothing to which you can walk. The room had hardwood floors, a kitchenette, comfy bed, comfy recliner, flat-screen TV and fairly spacious bathroom. It was very clean. Staff was pretty friendly, Breakfast was just muffins, granola bars and hot beverages so more than I expected from an extended stay place. There was a rowdy group that came in around two a.m. and woke me up but they quieted down shortly. That was my only complaint.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable accommodations. I do apologize that you were woken up by a group returning to the hotel in the early morning hours; however, it is so rewarding to know that we were able to do this for you overall.

Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Horrible staff! Our family came in from out of town and we were told one hotel had no rooms, and we were told to call another, hung up on. Calling the other hotel the lady was RUDE, cut me off in the middle of my sentences after asking me questions, Put me on hold 3 times and kept me on hold for the length of 7 minutes, asked me how many were in my party, etc. only to tell me they were full. I tried to ask the woman why I was left on hold, she then proceeded to cut me off again and tell me she had the right to refuse me service. DON'T Give this hotel your business. HORRIBLE, not worth your hassle. Pay a bit more for a business that will treat your family and kids like they want you to stay in their hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended our hotel. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter how busy we may be. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

Annville, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I arrived at 3:30am to find a hand written note taped to the lobby door telling me that if I wanted service, I had to pick up the house phone and call. I did, and 5 minutes later the clerk checked me in to what was supposed to be a non-smoking room. When I got to the room, it reeked of a combination of cigarette smoke and mildew. Not wanting to lug my gear back down stairs and go through the phone experience, I decided to rough it. It wasn't until I decided to get in bed that I found all 4 of the pillows were dirty. Still decided to rough it without a pillow. The next morning I informed the front desk of my experience in person, (the clerk didn't so much as say "sorry, sir"), and switched rooms. The next room was satisfactory.
This is a bare bones hotel. Maid service will cost you an extra $3.00 a day if you want it more than once every 6 days. Clean towels? No problem. Just bring them to the front desk. Shampoo and extra soap? Front desk again.
This isn't a hotel in the traditional sense. It is a roof over your head.
No pool, no fitness room.
And the toilet overflowed for no particular reason (plunger under the bathroom sink.)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Seattle - Tukwila. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Tukwila? Share your experiences!