“will recommend to others” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I, similar to many travelers before me stayed here over night from Vancouver, BC on my wall elsewhere in the States. In my rush to get up in the morning the staff drove me to the airport in-between scheduled times. Unfortunately when I arrived I realised I had left my passport back at the Travelodge. After a quick phone call Ann Ho, hustled to the airport with my passport in hand to save the day! Much appreciated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
St. Albert, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Cashed in a bunch of airmiles, and this is the dump I got. The room was relatively clean, no bugs that I could find. It had a bed, WiFi, and a shower. So, if this is all you need, it has it.

However, the bed was lumpy, and was not level. The bathroom fan was very noisy, and so was the one next door. There were burn marks in the bedspread and sheets (in my non-smoking room), and the bedside lamp did not work. The road noise was very obvious, (so were the airplanes), so bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Tukwila, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Don't do it! Rude front desk women. Dead bugs on supposedly fresh linen. Mismatching decor. Broken door locks. Holes in the bedsheets and cigarette burns (in a non smoking room). This is my second time staying here. We got the hotel reserved from Priceline..the front desk manager P. Rhanda was such a b. She argued with us about the price we received on priceline and kept telling us to cancel the reservation. The booking said we got a room with a fridge and microwave, this woman said they were "sold out" and we should have called first. She disregarded the reservation that we made online and tried to get us some other price. When we stayed there before there was no weekly rate and we were told they never offered it. All of a sudden, this woman is telling us they do and we should cancel the reservation and telling us she is the "one doing us a favor". It took us so long to check in because she argued with us about our reservation and said "that's why we should call them directly" instead of booking online. I would have appreciated her just checking us in. There are always cars in the parking lot but never enough people to match where all the cars are coming from. And folks, the neighborhood IS sketchy. Not only is there refugees walking up and down the street and they have some kind of community center there. But there are thugs of all walks of life on the ave, hanging out, watching you. And suspicious characters outside. I don't feel safe going outside to the wendys or mcdonalds even though it is so close, I always feel like I'm gonna get shanked.

It took almost an hr checking in with all of the foolishness and they didn't even tell us the wifi code or that there was maintenance being done in the room. We had to wait outside while electrical work and housecleaning was being done. It would have been nice to know about the damn hole in bathroom above the shower too...how great. First time I stayed a couple months ago, the young girl at the front desk withthe snoooki hair do was so rude. She didn't even speak. She didn't utter a response. I had to say hi three times and she didn't say a word. Oh and thin sheets. Not the room we paid for on priceline. And the manager got pissed off when we couldn't get the reservation canceled to take her "deal", I didn't know what was the problem. We had a reservation..just honor it. Oh, the tv volume cuts on and off on its own. Oh noooo alarm cloccckkkkkk and old furniture. Continental breakfast is a joke too.

There were three different check in times on three different signs in the office. And somebody tell me why skyway inn's van was driving and parking back and forth in the lot. Smh. There were stains on the carpet and chairs; broken furniture in the room and filthy walls and lampshades. I have never had a hotel experience like this. I thought Travelodge was a trusted brand--these people are running the Travelodge name in the ground. I will never stay at another Travelodge again as long as I live. The hole above our shower started opening up and we were told that we would have someone coming to fix it the next day. Noone came. We had to actually go to THEM with pictures for them to act, they switched us to a smoking room, which is not what we asked for when we checked in--we had made it clear that we wanted a non smoking room as our reservation stated. This room had carpet pieces falling apart, wet , dirt stains on the carpet. The tv channels cut in and out and the sink took two hands to pull up the lever to turn on. The WiFi was down from 2pm yesterday and at 7pm, it was still not working. I called the front desk several times to check and the lady hung up on me. I called back and she had "no idea" when it was getting turned back on. She kept saying "they're working on it". I called PriceLine and complained. They told me we could Check out this morning with no penalty and the representative said there would be no problem and that it would be a normal checking out. This morning, when we went to check out, the manager again gave us a problem. She argued with me about the changes, saying that she was not going to give me my money back and that she needed some cancellation fax from PriceLine. I had the email on my phone to show her but she refused to look at it. Never again

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

You cannot find better value in the Seattle area. We were concerned about the negative reviews but did not want to pay the exorbitantly high price at the other motels. The location was not as close to downtown Seattle as we would like but it was close to the airport. We booked a top secret hotel with Travelocity and ended up in Kent one night. We thought this could not be that bad since it is under the franchise of Travelodge and the one in the University area costed at least twice as much. We found the staff to be friendly, particularly Ann at the front desk. The room we stayed was clean and everything was in working order. The TV is a flat panel model and not some bulky flat screen. The continental breakfast was better than some other motels. There was a small computer workstation in the lobby. Parking lot is well lit and even though we always got back very late at night, there were plenty of available parking spaces. Highly recommend it for the value.

Darmstadt, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

clean, quiet a comfy bed and a shower, that's all I needed after 15 hours of flight. Probably wouldn't spend a 2 week vacation there, but for the night before or after a flight, I can recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Sea-Tac Airport North? Share your experiences!