“Stay and Fly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Vancouver, Canada
“Stay and Fly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were travelling to Las Vegas for four days of fun and needed a hotel that offered the stay and fly program. This hotel fits the bill, close to the airport, close to South Center mall, many restaurants in the area. The hotel has the standard Marriott Courtyard fare, and the staff are friendly. In the morning they shuttled us to the airport

After a quick phone call the shuttle picked us up after are trip and drove us to our car.

The neighbourhood appears quite good and I felt safe leaving our car here.

I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Woodstock, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Updated, very clean. Great staff. Shuttle service was great and the schedule in the morning worked perfectly. Restaurant was closed, but they served out of the bar. Seemed a bit taxing on the waitstaff - food was okay for the price in a hotel - great setting with fireplace and ample seating. Room was very clean, nice amenities - strange - no extra blanket and there really needed to be one on the bed. The train noise, which is evident but not invasive was not as loud as the bathroom vent (that you could not turn off) that seemed to run all night. Website deal made it a good choice. ‘might look around next time and comparison shop before choosing again.

Room Tip: Ask for room on other side of rail tracks. If vent is running when you arrive, ask if they can fix...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We booked this hotel for one night on our way to Mexico. The hotel staff were quick to have us checked in and the room was clean and comfortable . We had a king bed with pull out for the kids and it was comfortable enough for one night for them. The bar set up is very nice in the lobby and the drink prices were reasonable. They let my husband bring a glass of wine and a beer to the room and didn't charge extra or worry about the glasses.

Room Tip: The trains go by at night which is very noisy so if you are a light sleeper take ear plugs.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with our 17 month old during a trip to Maui where we flew Alaksa Airlines and left our home airport on a Saturday evening, landed in Seattle around 9 pm, and then had a flight to Maui the following morning at 7:00. For us, this was the best way to break up two long flights with a small child and the Courtyarf SEA-TAC was the perfect stopover hotel.

We called for the free shuttle when we arrived at the courtesy vehicles area and it arrived as promised within 15 minutes. This Courtyard has been updated in the as couple of years and looks very nice. The front desk staff was extremely nice and alerted us that room service would be closing in 15 minutes and if we wanted to order food, we could just place it with the bartender. My husband enjoyed the flat bread pizza. We also received complimentary bottled water for being Marriott Rewards members and there was a sundries area next to the front desk where we could buy milk for the kid. Wifi was free and easy to connect to. I did hear a bit of traffic noise, but it did not affect my sleep. The shuttle brought us back to the airport in the morning.

This was such a convenient option and we will be staying here again on our way back from Maui because we again have an overnight layover on Alaska Airlines. I also appreciate the excellent customer service at this hotel. I booked a special non-changeable online only rate through the Marriott website and inadvertently made two reservations for the same night instead of two individual reservations 10 days apart. I called thinking I may have been hosed since it was a non refundable nonchangeable rate, but the front desk staff member who answered the phone when I called about it 5 days prior to my trip, she said it was absolutely no problem and changed my second reservation to the correct day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed here for a soccer tournament and this was a very nice Courtyard. It looks as though it may have been recently remodeled. Very nice lobby with fireplace and seating area and the common areas and rooms were very clean. The staff were very courteous and kind. Our King room was nicely appointed and the hotel wlll furnish a fridge and microwave for free if you ask!

Don't miss the Mexican restaurant across the street in the strip mall--it is mui bueno!!

Room Tip: Even if you get a room on the road side, you don't hear the traffic...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The bed was comfy, the room and hotel clean, but.....no free coffee in the lobby (you could buy some from the desk clerk!) Really, now much does coffee cost???? There was a one cup unit in the room, but only enough coffee for one person and that wasn't noticed until 5:30 am, too early to ask for more. The front desk clerk showed my husband where the Starbuck was nearby. The heater was really noisy, with the blower turning off and on the the night.

Otherwise, it was fine, if you count not a good sleep and not enough morning coffee. We were out of there b 6:30 am.

Room Tip: Didn't use a spa, but I can''t undo the button!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lawrenceville GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

To whom it may concern:

I wanted to share my feelings regarding my recent stay at the Courtyard Sea-Tac (Feb 2013). As you will see over the years I have stayed at this property

Let’s start with the check in experience. This was great the staff was very professional. The staff should be commended as well. The front deck manager was onsite and he was extremely professional as well. They did everything right!!!
The room I stayed in was great. The bed was comfortable and the microwave and refrigerator made my stay allot easier.
The location was prefect for my needs. The mall and the airport are close by. I did not have a chance to use the gym or the restaurant.

I will now address the housekeeping staff. These team members did their best to keep the room clean and smelling fresh.

I just would have liked to have complimentary juice offered.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac? Share your experiences!