“Surprisingly good food for a mall restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Surprisingly good food for a mall restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had some time to kill on a recent trip while waiting for a coworker to fly in to Seatac. Stopped by here and was happy with the whole experience. Food was excellent, service was fast and friendly, and they had a decent selection of local micro brews. Prices were average and the seating and atmosphere was comfortable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Great Chowder!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner here based on a reco from our hotel shuttle driver. He was right, it was very hard to chooses s dinner entree, though I started with a chowder sampler trio. My wife had a small bowl of lobster chowder to start. I opted for a 5oz portion of dungeness stuffed halibut, my wife had half a crab melt. The crab melt was a little too cheesy for her taste, however, the halibut was EXCELLENT!!! Nice and firm to hold up to the lemon butter that accompanied it. Server was excellent, atmosphere also, the complimentary sourdough bread was great too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Clam Chowder Extraordinaire”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I have travelled to Renton, WA on holidays over the last four (4) years inclusively, and we always make it a point to first go to Duke's Chowderhouse at the Southcenter Mall in Tukwila. Seated on their patio and beginning with a cold beer and large caesar salad and my wife's small caesar salad with a glass of Washington State white wine, it was time to unwind from a long drive. For the main course I always have Duke's Award Winning Clam Chowder and over the past 4 years they never disappoint. It is extraordinarily good. My wife had the Draper Valley Chicken Cobb which she also found quite good. It was a busy Thursday July 18 evening and the service was adequate/good albeit the inside bar was packed and the patio also. Overall, an enjoyable evening.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palouse, Washington
“Palouse Mariner Fans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best clam chowder and fish and chips in the area. Good size portions and fun atmosphere. Prices in line for greater Seattle area.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been here 3 times and the food was awesome every time. The most recent visit was the best. Our server was very, very busy but was attentive and knowledgeable about our needs and our tastes. I received a bad drink - he took it right away and suggested one that was amazing. His suggestion on what to eat turned out to be awesome - I ate it as slow as I could to savor each bite. We always receive friendly service there from everyone, always get prompt seating and the place is neat. There is nautical themed decor everywhere which was great to keep our kids busy. They have outdoor seating available and lots of booths. I highly recommend this place for tasty seafood.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere