“a little bit loud !” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Tukwila
Bexbach
“a little bit loud !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

hotel is next to the Interstate - so the rooms in the first floor are a little bit loud .
Hotel offers a free shuttle to the airport , - but we waited an hour !
room are ok for the price quiet clean , furniture is a littel bit older .
The free breakfast is ok .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
southseattledaysinn, Manager at Days Inn Seattle South, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Management appreciates you taking the time letting us know in regards to your stay. Our hotel is located off the freeway making it convenient for guest to find our location. We apologize for inconvenience of waiting for the shuttle and the noise. We appreciate your business and hope you'll return to our property requesting a more quieter room.
Managament

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

So I Booked some rooms for my workers and they checked in on the 9th of december, and I asked how service was and they told me that certain staff were rude and really looked irritated when they came in to reup their keys for they never work or for clean towels.The muscle guy with the braces was rude and so was the little indian girl with glasses.So i wanted to see for myself about the service here for im spending money for 3 or more rooms.I checked in on the 16th and Anthony was working the desk he acknowledge my arrival and let me know he would be with me..as I checked in with Antonio he was Curtious,Helpful.He gave directions to a great buffet for me and my workers and also a great place for drinks..I told my workers staff wasnt so bad and they ALL said you must have had Antonio..As i checked out i saw what my workers were saying bout the muscle guy with braces,rude and was angered for me disturbing him from his texting,I wanted to talk to management that they need to see how Antonios customer service is
And learn from him for hes at the Top of his game...All in all rooms good,didnt do the breakfast and a so so experience, even if only 1 night.

• Stayed December 2012
southseattledaysinn, Manager at Days Inn Seattle South, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
I would like to appreciate you taking the time in letting management know in regards to your stay. It is very important for us to know any improvements and impressions our employees leave on our guests. As a valuable customer we appreciate your business and hope to have you return to our location.
Management
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

While the hotel definitely shows it's age it was clean with soft clean towels and surfaces. Quite close to the freeway however the noise was at a minimum and very convenient for easy freeway access. The only drawback was the WiFi connection, could not get any consistent connection so did without ......not the end of the world!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Seattle South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle South

Address: 13050 48th Ave South, Tukwila, WA 98168
Location: United States > Washington > Tukwila
Ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Tukwila
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle South 2*
Conveniently situated between downtown Seattle, Washington and Sea-Tac International Airport, the Days Inn South Seattle hotel welcomes business travelers and family vacationers with well-appointed accommodations, first-class service and complimentary Daybreak breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Seattle South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn South Seattle Hotel Seattle
Seattle Days Inn
Days Inn Seattle

If you own or manage Days Inn Seattle South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.