“Double Tree South Center” 3 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16500 Southcenter Pkwy., Tukwila, WA 98188-3388   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Tukwila
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Double Tree South Center”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Van at terminal was confusing. The dont run regular routes to airport unless the have a dropp off. Front desk staff and breakfast staff was great. I have know idea why a hotel catering to business people would make liiking for an electrical outlet but the bed such a scavenger hunt. The problem could be solved for $5.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Superior, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I would just like to say that our family is VERY middle class. We don't come from money but we wanted to provide a nice experience for our children for their Spring break. We were told the suite we booked had two bedrooms and a pull out couch. In fact it was one bedroom with two beds and a living room with a pull out couch. Because we don't stay in upper class hotels, I guess I didn't realize they don't furnish free Wi-fi or continental breakfast or hair dryers. Little things to some but rather important things to those of us on a budget. I cancelled my reservation at Holiday Inn Express to give my kids a bit of luxury but because of the price of your breakfast buffet, we had to eat at McDonalds across the street. The second night we stayed I called down to ask for the wi-fi code and the gentleman at the front desk was very kind and gave it to me for free. The next evening when I called down to get the new code, the girl was extremely rude when I said we had received it for free the previous night and rudely spouted out the code before she hung up on me. And I'm sorry but who doesn't provide hair dryers in hotel rooms? Just one more thing that disappointed me and my family. I will not ever stay with your hotel again and I will never recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Tracy H, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your honest review of your recent stay and for choosing to stay here during Spring Break. At our hotel, we like to provide a personalized experience for each of our guests, but also look for ways to keep costs low while providing comfort and convenience. We appreciate your feedback on expenses such as Wi-Fi and our breakfast and we’ll keep them in mind as we work to make our services better.

Kind Regards,

Tracy Harms
director of Sales & Marketing
Pahrump, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I remember the Double Tree from when I lived in the area in the late 70's, so I was worried that it might be shabby. I thought the exterior could use a pressure cleaning, but the grounds looked pretty good. I was very relieved once we got inside. The interior looked fresh and inviting. The room was very nice and reasonably priced. We were walk-ins, but front desk service was friendly and efficient. We didn't see many children, but the location is great for families. Close to restaurants and shopping. It struck me more as a place for business travelers and groups. The menu for the restaurant looked very inviting, but we decided to go out. We'll certainly return.

Room Tip: Rooms facing I-5 get more road noise, but it's not horrible.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

With the signs that state HHonors and being on the 6th floor designated to us, I recommend you look and listen to the area which your room is facing! do not stay with the view to the mini shopping centre (value village) as the equipment and fans that are placed right under your window and run all night long, you don't sleep! way to noisy!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here with the family and loved the location. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Enjoyed the pool area and the gym. Room was lovely and a great size. Would stay here again. The only disadvantage I found was no free wifi in the room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The management group of this hotel is excellence. They have well communication with our group during the booking period. Every thing well arranged before we arrive. Special thanks to the office in charge Ms Diane Witt who appoint staffs from different Dept., to take care our group's need. Also thanks to Ms Josie Collado Lead Sales Coordinator who keep very close to look after our group during the whole stays. Our group member feel hospitably reception, that is an unforgettable experience. We love this hotel, if you need hospitably reception. I recommend you to this hotel. The staffs are very helpful.

The location is good, big shopping malls around the hotel with walking distance. The hotel also provide free shuttle to and from airport and or to shopping malls.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Centralia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent customer service, close to I-5 but very quiet with no traffic noise. Comfortable bed, great internet access, clean and comfortable. We left early morning and did not partake of any food service during our stay. Lot's of great shopping sources and restaurants nearby - some within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter

Address: 16500 Southcenter Pkwy., Tukwila, WA 98188-3388
Location: United States > Washington > Tukwila
#1 Green Hotel in Tukwila
#3 Business Hotel in Tukwila
#5 Family Hotel in Tukwila
#6 Romantic Hotel in Tukwila
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter 3*
Enjoy your stay at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport – Southcenter, located only three miles from Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA), just south of the I-5 and I-405 intersection. Use the complimentary hotel airport shuttle bus service and ample parking facilities. You’ll receive a warm welcome to this Seattle airport hotel with a signature chocolate chip cookie and enjoy a wide range of amenities like high-speed internet access. The Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport – Southcenter is conveniently situated for access to Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue and the Port of Seattle. If you’re a business traveler, you’ll enjoy the proximity to major Pacific Northwest industries and corporations like Boeing facilities, Alteon, Microsoft, Weyerhaeuser and Starbucks. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Hotel Seattle Southcenter

If you own or manage DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport - Southcenter, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.