“Great service and better menu ” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 668 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South 15th Street
Transit: Convention Center/15th & Commerce LINK light rail station. Pacific Grill is also serviced by many Pierce Transit and Sound Transit buses.
Description: Pacific Grill is Tacoma's Premier Dining Destination. Housed at the Historic Waddell Building in the heart of Downtown Tacoma, Pacific Grill is the perfect location for a delicious dinner, business lunch or Happy Hour. Past Food & Wine Magazine Best New Chef, Gordon Naccarato, brings Tacoma & the South Sound a creative mix of New American, Seafood, Steaks & more. Enjoy Western Washington's Best Happy Hour all-day in our Bar & Lounge!
Bellingham, Washington
“Great service and better menu ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Being a seafood eating Pacific Northwester, I often eat in seafood restaurants. This place is a must. Being in the same building as the Tacoma Marriott Courtyard makes the visit even easier.
The restaurant probably holds less than 70 people making it rather quiet and quant. Very high ceiling and indirect lighting adds to the atmosphere. I would like some background music.
The menu is very interesting with local and NW seafoods, great presentation, good portions, not overly expensive.

Champigny-sur-Marne, France
“A really good restaurant in Tacoma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had a really good time in this restaurant.
The food was excellent, we took the salmon and it was delicious.
The selection of wine was good too.

The server did a small error on the dessert, but it was corrected quickly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We were in town for a wedding and had the groom's family get together at this restaurant. A couple of us had the salmon and being from the East Coast I thought it was like nothing i have ever tried. I went with the waiters recommendation of medium rare and I felt as if it just melted in your mouth. I also enjoyed sampling some of the local brews as I love my beer. The wait staff was incredibly attentive and would always have another drink on the way before finishing the current one if so desired.

Visited August 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
“Oreo experience, good start, disappointing middle, good finish.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I called ahead and ordered dinner on the phone to beat the 9pm dinner cutoff. Props to Kelsey and Shawni for taking my order. Outstanding service! Reward/recognize these two, they understand customer service. I ordered a half dozen oysters on the half shell...outstanding. I wish I ordered a dozen and nothing else. But I did order something else, thankfully only a half order of king salmon, maybe three ounces with vegtable fried rice, pea shooots and mikey's teriyaki sauce @ $14, it tasted like a pile of salt with a slight salmon flavor...disappointing. However, I finished with the olive oil creme brulee. This was really a delicious dish. Bottom line, please go easy on the salt, otherwise its disrespectful to the fish and the rice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
central texas
“very very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Appetizer, 3 entrees, 2 salads, and a dessert were all exceptional. There were 5-6 seafood items alone on the menu I considered. The decor and ambience was top notch, and the service was very good. I would give it a 4.5, but tripadvisor doesn;t allow 1/2 star ratings, and it definitely wasn't a 4 star. The value was exceptional for all we ordered. Beer and wine we sampled was wonderful. very impressed.
I would come here again for any occasion.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere