We were just needing a place to sleep for the night. When we went to check in, the lobby was packed with people attending a large athletic event next door at the Tacoma Dome. I was a little concerned about possible noise from all of the kids in the hotel, but was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was all night. The hotel is built with concrete walls so I think it makes the rooms very quiet. It is right next door to the Tacoma Dome and the LeMay Auto Museum, but also convenient to downtown. The only drawback was the breakfast, however I would cut them some slack due to the sold out night with a lot of hungry teenagers in the breakfast room in the morning. When we went down close to the cutoff time for breakfast, there wasn't any food left, so we went to the local Starbucks for a light breakfast. Other than that, everything was great.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tacoma Dome Hotel Tacoma
- Best Western Tacoma Dome Hotel
- Best Western Tacoma
- Tacoma Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Tacoma Dome is a full service, upscale, corporate hotel. Our 162 guest sleeping rooms are quiet, well appointed and designed for optimal guest comfort. Completely remodeled in 2006, our guest rooms are 100% non-smoking and feature complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable TV, in-room movies, clock radios, coffeemakers, microwaves, refrigerators, irons and ironing boards, and hairdryers. All of our guests enjoy complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.