“Consistently Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Asado Cucina Argentina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 655 restaurants in Tacoma
Cross street: Pine
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Consistently Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We have celebrated a variety of special ocassions at Asado but it is so good we really should return more often. Tonight we celebrated my birthday. The steaks are in the top 2-3 I've ever had. Dessert was incredible and our server (Ben) was fantastic. If you've never been to Asado you need to put this place at the top of your list of restaurants to visit.

Visited September 2013

89% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“You need to eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of eight and no one was disappointed. Incredible service and great food from appetizers to steaks. A wine list to please everyone.

• Visited August 2013
Lakewood, Washington
“Left me speachless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have lived in lots of place in Latin America and have visited Argentina several times. While the food at Asado was way more upscale than what I ate overseas, the food here was excellent, the portions huge, the empanadas were almost authentic. This is an upscale restaurant, and the service added to the great atmosphere.

My wife recommends the ASADO CHOP SALAD, my mother loved the PESCADO DEL MERCADO and I had the LOMO with the Rosemary Fig glaze.

• Visited July 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Service Like No Other!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Asado's has always been one of our favorite restaurants in the dining desert that is Tacoma. However, it also easily competes with Seattle's top notch establishments. We hadn't been there in awhile and were welcomed with open arms (literally) by our favorite server, Kate. Alas, we were not in her section. As it turns out, it didn't matter, as our server (whose name I regrettably forgot) was superb. He clued into the fact we are leisurely diners and adjusted appropriately.

My whole reason for writing this review however, is the fact that he sent another employee to the farmers market across the street to buy basil for a drink that I ordered that is no longer on the menu. In all my years of dining, THAT was a first. Food was superb as always, my table request was granted and Tuesday nights are 1/2 price wine by the bottle night. What more can you ask for?

• Visited July 2013
Council Bluffs
“Stumbled upon this little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had visited a nearby restaurant and noticed the flock heading into Asado so thought we'd check it out the next night. So glad we did! Small, quaint Argentinian restaurant with a great food and wine menu. Offers full bar service as well. The food was delicious, especially the ceviche and sea bass. Those who ordered the lamb loved it also. The waitress was very attentive and fun, the owner rounds and visits each table. Very pleasant evening was had by all.

• Visited August 2013