“Great, fun place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Tacoma, Washington
“Great, fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I have been to the restaurant 4 times now, and really enjoy the food, the drinks and the atmosphere is awesome. We have brought friends with us each time and know that they were impressed as well. Going this morning for breakfast, so this will be another treat.

Looking forward to more visits.

Linda K.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lakewood, Washington
“An excellent surprise!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Our family of 4 decided to eat there on a Thursday night. It is family friendly until 9pm...I'm not sure if there is a kids menu since my youngest is 11 and loves food. When we first arrived there the outside definitely looks like a "hole in the wall" place but the inside is very modern and clean. We ordered the steak street tacos as a starter...$5 for 1...$7 for 2...the price is cheaper the more you buy. These are not the little tiny ones at most restaurants and were so delicious. We also had the rib eye steak and an order of mac and cheese with chicken that were both great. This is not bar food at all. The burger my son had was one of the best I've ever tasted and at only $11 for the burger and fries I plan to go back just for that sometime soon. It puts other burger joints to shame! The service was good too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“Never expected it to be so good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I too bought a Groupon for this restaurant and was wonderfully surprised. It is in Midland off the beaten path and I would never have stopped had it not been for Groupon. Well it was a great meal, service and value. I had the Filet Mignon and would compare it to El Gaucho (that good). I would recommend it to anyone. I will be back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Tapps
“A Groupon Discovery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We probably wouldn't have discovered this place had my wife not purchased an offer on Groupon. It is in a very non-descript building that doesn't have alot of curb appeal, but the interior is very modern and nice.
Food and service were great and the place was full.
We will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2014
usbancorp
“excellent new place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We live less than a mile from the Bar Bistro and are so glad to have an upscale neighborhood location for special occasions. If you want $2.50 Miller High life, go to Vic's next door. If you want perfectly cooked filet mignon, seafood in any variety with drinks and dessert - you've found your place. The ahi salad is excellent, even make it an appetizer to share. Pulled pork sliders with sweet potato fries are a good starting place too.

Steak, crab, mussels, clams, shrimp - you name it & it's wrapped into the menu. All fresh and all perfectly prepared. We've heard the chef is formerly of HG Bistro in Puyallup - great choice to spin off on his own.

Thank you for bringing this new locale to the Summit/Midland area. I trust folks will find you and I know we'll be back!

• Visited December 2013