“Nutella Malt what?!!?!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Madison, Wisconsin
“Nutella Malt what?!!?!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

CAUTION! The Nutella malts may cause mouthgasm. If you like Nutella and live within a 100 mile radius, I'm pretty sure it is mandatory to go here. You can also get a Nutella shake if you don't like malts, but I won't ever understand you and your shake loving ways. Malts are far superior.

Have you ever heard of Almond Roca? Me either! I'm from Wisconsin, but I guess that's a big thing in Tacoma 'cause they make it there. I asked the friendly woman at the counter about it and she gave me a sample. Not only was that super nice of her but it was super delish as well.

I can't give it five stars because I didn't try the food. It looks good, though, and there seems to be hipster men sitting by the windows at all times eating it. They don't serve Pabst to my knowledge, so it must be the food that keeps bringing 'em back. Or maybe the Nutella.

Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Best Shakes in Seattle/Tacoma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great fun new burger and shake location in Tacoma. I especially like the the Tacoma Dog - an authentic Nathan's Hot Dog, split and grilled served open face! And the shakes are amazing.

Tacoma, Washington
“Addiction is a terrible thing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chocolate Malts have made mandatory detours for those who used to just pass Tacoma on their way to PDX or SEA. Their goal is to let the delicious shake cool them and keep them awake for the reminder of their trip. Futile! It's gone before they get back to I-5!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, Washington, USA
“Milkshake Heaven in Tacoma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Best milkshakes ever. Burgers and fries mighty fine too. You gotta go! Friendly service and quality meals.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, WA
“A fun new spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try something new in Tacoma. Read some good things about this place. Didn't feel like cooking dinner so we went here. An old building now used for a good purpose. We dined outside since it was a nice evening. Plenty of picnic tables. Ordered up front. Ordered the hickory burger. I had the sauce on the side. My wife had it on her burger plus cheese. She ordered the fresh blackberry shake. I wanted a Coke freeze.(shake). They weren't sure how to make it, so I said just add a small amount of Coke to the shake and I'd try it. It was perfect. So was the bb shake. Burgers were very good, 1/4 pound. The sauce was good, much like a good BBQ sauce, but I skipped it. My wife liked it. Fries were freshly cut shoestrings. Very good. Not overly priced, tho the shakes are more expensive than the burgers. Worth it. We will go again.