“Must get the wings” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #292 of 668 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
“Must get the wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We always get the ultimate nachos and different flavors of wings. Parmesan garlic is are favorite. We found out you can try as many sauces as you want before you order. Food took a bit but with so many tvs and free games it was a fun wait.

Tacoma, Washington
“Not a positive experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Took my family there for dinner at 6. They weren't busy but it seemed as thought they prepared for the evening rush. There were many employees, well, I should say standing around. They took the four of us to a table, and we asked for a booth. So back to the front we went. They then told us they would need to wipe off a table. Fast forward, the next several parties were seated. We decided to leave. If they treat potential customers like that, I could only imagine what there food must taste like.... Nevertheless, we won't be back.

Olympia, Washington
“Simply Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Meeting girlfriends for diiner during the workweek is always a great pleasure but BWW almost killed the experience. The music was so loud that we couldn't hear each other across the table. It blared and pounded and we couldn't understand a word the young woman who had come to take our order was saying so we finally pointed to what we wanted on the menu.The food came very quickly and it was a greasy disaster. Instead of 'wing sauce' what was actually delivered to our table was an array of spice rubs. What are you supposed to do with that on cooked wings?! The server disappeared and we were left alone for 20 minutes with the winged disaster. When we were finally revisited by staff it was a new server- a young man who took great care of us for the remainder of the evening. He got a great tip but we will never return to BWW. It's simply awful.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

It's an okay place LOUD ANNOYING MUSIC though but over all a nice sit down and enjoy! If your not sure about a sauce, don't worry they let you try it with some fries for free!

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good place to satisfy your wing craving.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my two teenagers and we had a good time. My eldest ordered his wings with the hottest sauce they had. He was able to finish half of his plate but after three drinks raised the white flag. I ate all of my wings although I chose a milder sauce a couple levels down from their hottest. I did try a couple of left over wings with the highest hot sauce and was only able to eat two before realizing the other wings were going to be left on the plate! Good luck to all if you want to try the wing challenge. I would suggest sampling their hottest sauce first before venturing further. Overall a good experience although the waitress was a little slow.

• Visited June 2013