“Drug and Hooker Motel, Flat out DIRTY DUMP.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of GuestHouse Inn Fife

You added GuestHouse Inn Fife to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn Fife
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3021 Pacific Highway East, Tacoma, WA 98424 (Formerly Best Night Inn)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Tacoma
Vancouver, Washington
“Drug and Hooker Motel, Flat out DIRTY DUMP.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

When I returned I told my wife about this place. I was propositioned twice by hookers staying in the building in the back and I watched a drug deal take place right in front of me. The place looks nice from the front but go to the back and it's dirty and disgusting. The heat and air conditioner made so much noise you couldn't watch TV with it running. The toilet wouldn't flush and the staff said they had no-one to fix it. They told me even though I was a smoker it was OK to smoke outside then they have you sign a paper saying you'll pay a $150.00 room cleaning charge if you smoke in the the room. I roll my own smokes so there was some tobacco on the floor and they charged me $150.00 and through me out after the first night even though they never stated it was a tobacco free room. The screens on the windows are either missing or bent as people in the other rooms smoke out of the windows ( you can stand outside and see them). I just wished I had my camera. What this place doesn't know is I took a piece of paper printed in yellow and faded to the point you could not read it stating that you would be charged the $150.00 cleaning fee if you smoked in the room and gave it to my attorney. When I called my attorney and he told me unless they had positive proof of me smoking in the room they couldn't charge me with the violation. My attorney called them and the same person that checked me into the room lied to my attorney and hung up on him. For anyone thinking about going to this place think it over, it is a dump, the staff as well as owner's are crooked and the place is dirty and it stinks. I am filing a lawsuit against the owner for making my stay so uncomfortable and charging me with a false violation. Watch out for what the night attendant says, he is a larger person with tattoo's on his arms, he 's a liar and will say anything to get you to stay there. Also they park Semi-trucks as well as tour buses in the parking lot hat run their engine's all night just outside your window, good luck sleeping with that going on.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Anacortes, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I wouldnt wish this place on my worst enemy. I'm an easy to please person, but there's nothing pleasant about this place. The web site said its been remodeled but by the look of it, that was a bold face lie. Our room was so disgusting I made my husband take me to the store to get cleaning products so I could clean it before my 21 month old touched anything. The toilet had pubic hair on it and did not flush right. The shower was scary. The carpet looked like it had never been cleaned. It was very old and very stained. Our friends stayed in another room and they've dubbed this place "Crap night Inn"We stayed in the front part of the hotel and I was told the back part was worse! We stayed on the 3rd floor and the elevator was out of order. So we had to lug all of our stuff up the gross stairs. When we checked in, my husband had to ask where the room was and he acted like he was being put out. We saw a hooker and her pimp walking around. The breakfast was OK. The pool hasnt been used in years. People living there are questionable. What got me was the fact that the owner was driving an $80,000 car. Instead of driving that he should have put that money into repairing the units like he lied about he did. Dont stay here here. It may be cheap but soooooo not worth it. If it could rate it worse then terrible I would.

Room Tip: Dont stay here, very disgusting!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Anacortes, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This place is a dump. How can they say 'newly remodeled'? This place has dirt and scum from the 80's. Do not stay here!! It is disgusting. The back building is for the truckers, hookers, and homeless. Our dog was so anxious, he just shook, and did not sleep at all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Ketchikan, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This place was a dump i took a chance after reading on their site that it was newly remodeled when in the 80's? there was stains in the carpet burn holes in the blankets a hole in the wall of my room the toilet barely flushed the elevator was out of order and the hand rail on the stairwell was shaky and loose and there where places on the floor that when you stepped down felt like the floor boards where broken and after checking in the guy didnt even tell me where to find my room i had to ask where to go!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lakewood, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed there due to our power being out and it was too cold for our children. We were laying in the bed and notice something moving on the bedspread. IT WAS A BED BUG! Not just one, but four of them! they were big adult ones too. Then we set out to search the room a little more and noticed that there were some smaller ones with the clear bodies with the red bellies. They had just fed. We called and told the manager and he moved us into a different room. This one as far as we could tell was clean but when we returned home a few days later we noticed bites starting to appear. We talked to the general manager and he told us that even if we had the doctor note and pictures that we were liars that they had just cleaned the room and didnt find any bed bugs. I have pictures and testimony. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: check for bed bugs.. and make sure you have a clean room
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Peru, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Not worth staying here to save a few dollars. Room stunk, literally had dead ticks & bugs on the floor, no pens, phone book, coffee pot (as they said they had in all rooms), cups were dirty that were upside down on shelf, and ice bucket filthy inside. Carpeting was stained in room & hallway, sheets had a few small stains on them which makes you VERY uncomfortable wondering why, and the breakfast in the morning had people touching food others were going to eat. Other people staying here in the hotel made you question if the state put drug addicts, possible college kids, and homeless in here. They weren't the type of people anyone is comfortable being around. Not stereotyping, but they were all low class, need a shower, drug fix, or just off the street look about them. Hotel was also very very cold in the hallways from outside. Breakfast area is near front door which was kept open for whatever reason, but smokers outside had smoke going into breakfast area along with the cold. NOT WORTH STAYING HERE!!

Room Tip: Dont stay here. Don't.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Wynyard, SK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Pretty dirty motel. Stayed here one night with friends and would not recommend it. Dirty rooms with dirty carpets. Not very nice

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to GuestHouse Inn Fife? Share your experiences!