“Charming and Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Green Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast

The Green Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tacoma
The Green Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast
You added The Green Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
2711 North Warner St., Tacoma, WA 98407   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Tacoma B&B and Inns
seattle
“Charming and Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We had a lovely stay. It was great to have our own little "retreat" away from all the family activity of a big wedding for a niece. The breakfast was delicious, the other guest really interesting, the room pretty, the bed comfortable, and the hostess was quiet, helpful, and sweet (not the sort to make you a captive audience!).

Room Tip: I like the upstairs best, but they are all good.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Edina, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

Every once in awhile you get to meet someone who is doing exactly the thing they should be doing at exactly the right time in exactly the right place. Mary Beth King, the innkeeper at GCC, is that person and her Bed and Breakfast is that place. Each morning I enjoyed a fabulous home cooked breakfast, after sleeping in the most comfortable bed in a very clean and charming room with flat screen TV, 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, free access to wireless in safe and beautiful surroundings. I quickly learned that she is a gold mine of information so saved a lot of time by just doing the things she suggested! I even got over a cold that had been hanging on for over two weeks.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Thousand Oaks, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

We sleep better here than we do at home. The beds are so comfortable. I know when I visit here I will catch up on some much needed sleep.
Breakfast is always fantastic. This time we had salmon quiche one morning and the next we had a fabulous sausage and french toast.

• Stayed August 2010
Victoria, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

I have stayed at the Green Cape Cod several times over the years for work with U of Puget Sound. Mary Beth is always hospitable and her breakfasts are wonderful. This last time, the best scones I ever had! Coming from Victoria, BC, that says a lot. Scones are often too sweet or too dry - these were perfect.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

We stayed last night while in the Tacoma area on pleasure. Nice house in a nice neighborhood. Rooms are quite lovely. Everything was clean and cute and quaint. The spectacular part was the hospitality of MaryBeth. She does everything she can to make sure your stay is exceptional. The breakfast was wonderful and she made special scones for my wife (whole wheat) that were excellent.

This is a great place to stay if you're looking for someone to treat you right.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Boulder, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My daughter and I stayed at The Green Cape Cod for 4 nights while in town for my son's wedding. We were treated superbly by MaryBeth whose been in the hospitality biz for years and knows how to make her guests feel welcome and comfortable. The b-fasts were healthy & delicious, the bed like sleeping on a cloud, and room/bath kept well stocked and clean. The restaurant Babbling Babs Bistro, that MaryBeth recommended for us to meet other family in town, was amazing; the chef a true genius. Overall, our stay was a delight and I HIGHLY recommend this inn. Thanks MaryBeth....you're a Gem!

• Stayed August 2009
Tacoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

To say my stay at Green Cape Cod was wonderful is an understatement. The house is spotless, the rooms beautifully appointed and the beds are a dream with 600 thread count sheets that feel so great next to your skin.

As a business person I appreciate the business center with a Y-fi system if you bring your own computer or there is a computer available. Also offered is a copier and fax.

To top off the stay the breakfast was the best! Fresh berries, a perfect omelet , homemade scones with lots of jam and great coffee.

I would never hesitate to recommend Green Cape Cod to my friends and business associates. Mary Beth is the perfect innkeeper!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to The Green Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!