“friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8801 South Hosmer Street, Tacoma, WA 98444 (Formerly Crossland - Tacoma / Hosmer)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Tacoma
Plainview, Texas, United States
“friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

the staff at crossland was very helpful and nice. nice stay because of them. the room was clean when I checked in however could of used better pillows or maybe a couple more. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made your stay more enjoyable. We are happy to provide extra pillows anytime. Just ask the front desk for extra pillows when you make your next reservation and we will have them in your room when you arrive. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I hate when I look inside of pillow cases to see if the pillow is clean and I see stains. It made me gag. And this bed is just as soft as the floor. The bathroom sink is clogged.

Good thing I brought my Lysol spray. It made me feel a tiny bit better.

But I guess you get what you pay for! :-(

• Stayed January 2013
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness of the pillow you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am meeting with our Housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me at hos@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future and allow us to show you that we can most definately do better at providing you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price.
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have been staying at Crossland/ Hosmer for over two years and a half, although my initial plan was to move a month later, but the comforting customer service, the peaceful environment, and the staff kindness and treatment made me feel that no alternative place would be better than my home at Crossland.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made you feel at home from the very start. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we are very glad to have you as our guest.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

When I stayed earlier this month I was a little skeptical as to what I was getting myself into because of the price but as soon as I walked in the door for check in I was greeted as family. Great customer service makes all the difference and every employee went above and beyond their call of duty. Will definitely stay during my next visit to tacoma.

• Stayed November 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay. I'm glad that the staff went above and beyond to exceed your expectations and make you feel at home, away from your home! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

This was my first stay with the Extended Stay Hotel franchise. I must say I was impressed before I even received a room key. Moriah at the desk answered every question with a smile and offered to show me a room before I made my decision. For years I've seen these hotels and never considered giving them my business, only because the name was new to me. Now I can't wait until it is time for me to travel again because I will DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Moriah was able to answer all of your questions and help turn you on to the Extended Stay brand of hotels. Taking care of our customers and showing the value we offer to travelers whether they are staying for a night, a week or a month is what we do best. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The customer service is so comforting. Very peaceful and has great access to all sorts of restaurant, grocery stores etc. The front desk was especially friendly and made me feel right at home. Thank you for all your help Latrice and crew.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of your stay at the Crossland-Tacoma/Hosmer. It's great to hear that Latrice was able to make such an impact on your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was going to a concert near this hotel and absolutely loved my stay! The staff was so friendly and catered to my (sometime high maintenance) needs! When i called and asked for a hairdryer, i offered to come down and pick it up from the front and they said dont worry about it and brought it to my room! Beds were comfy, rooms were clean, and i will return if i am ever needing a cozy home away from home in the area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Tacoma - Hosmer. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. It just goes to show that a simple task as taking a guest a blow dryer, can go a long way. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer? Share your experiences!