“January 2013” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Hotel Tacoma

You added Red Lion Hotel Tacoma to your Saves list
Red Lion Hotel Tacoma
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8402 S Hosmer, Tacoma, WA 98444 (Formerly Sherwood Travelodge)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
Vancouver
“January 2013”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Fair conditions. The vent over the shower was not positioned in place. When the vent fan was turned on the bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke. There was a potato chip on the floor near the side table, and I did not have chips in my room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Red Lion Hotel Tacoma for a business trip last December. The location was very nice, very easy access on and off freeway.

When you first walk in, the lobby is very inviting and well furnished. The front desk staff were very friendly and nice. The service overall during my stay was great.

I enjoyed the stay overall. The price is good and the stay is comfortable. I would definitely go back for my next trip to Tacoma.

• Stayed December 2012
Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Housekeeping walks around with walkies blaring in the hallway, other staff and guests will have long conversations in front of guest rooms, and worst of all, we were put in a room next to stairs that they were re-carpeting! All 3 were great ways to be woken up too early and we had one of each per day. Do some planning on booking rooms and some training on working in someones home. Thanks for the not needed edge on the business trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I visited there for a family trip a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the stay.
It was very convenient because the hotel was located right next to a freeway but I was very surprise that the room was very quiet. The room was clean and comfortable. it was a good size for 3 of us. It also had a fridge and microwave in the room which was a plus. The Bed was clean and comfortable big enough for two people to sleep on (I had two queen bed).

My family especially enjoyed the indoor pool. They also had jacuzzi. The pool was big too.
I wish they had more options in their breakfast menu, it was a bit limited. They had waffles, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs.

Port Townsend, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stay here during my business travels and I have no complaints. The location is very easily accessible from the freeway. The Hotel is safe, comfortable, and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. They seem to have updated their interior decor with new linens, and the cleanliness of the hotel is always above and beyond my expectations. They offer free breakfast which is a PLUS when I need to rush to a meeting. Thanks for making it easy guys!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I travel to the Tacoma area often to visit my daughter while in college, this was my first stay at the Red Lion Hotel. Let me tell you I've been missing out when I've stayed at other places, this is now the only place I will stay! From the staff to the pool/hot tub, everything was just above and beyond. On my stay there was what appeared to be renovations going on, and I was informed by the front desk that new carpet was going down in the hallways, it looked beautiful very nice pick! Keep up the great work Red Lion, I will be back next month.

West Groton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The front desk Manager, Dora, could not have been more helpful, nor personable. She and her staff were courteous and helpful in every instance - from offering directions to advise on local eateries and shopping. The front lobby housekeeper, Maria, was also wonderful; she ran the breakfast area impeccably, kept the front reception area spotless and was extremely courteous.
THANK YOU Red Lion for a wonderful stay! I will definitely visit your hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Red Lion Hotel Tacoma? Share your experiences!