“Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Suquamish
Springfield, Illinois
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This hotel was absolutely beautiful! I didn't stay in a room with the view but I wish I had. The hotel was right next to the lake and had an amazing view! The pool was so neat and big with a walk in entrance like a beach, the hot tub was outside and it was very relaxing. The breakfast buffet was amazing, they had something different everyday. The breakfast/lounge area had large windows with a beautiful view of the lake! The only negative thing was this hotel was out in the middle of no where and we didn't have a car so there was no where to really walk to besides the casino so I was stuck in my hotel room all day. Not a bad thing because the hotel room and bed were very relaxing. It was a pain having to call a cab and take us to the ferry and then waiting for the ferry to take us to Seattle. However, I loved this hotel and I would really like to stay here again sometime, next time I'll pick the room with the view and I'll bring a car!

Room Tip: Stay in a lake view room!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Montesano, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We loved Clearwater so much we've gone back 2 times in 2 months, the pool is awesome, they're pet/kid friendly, and I won at the Casino, and in the morning you get a free continental breakfast, the only bad thing I have to say is the rooms are not very sound proof.

Room Tip: King Suites are very big and there's a pull out sofa for a guest or kids.
Shelton, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Buffet was jam packed with an hour wait. Steak house had an hour wait for VERY expensive food options. Decided to go to the 'deli' part and order some grub for dinner. This was also jam packed with a long wait time for food. What choice did we have. Ordered a rhuben and a philly. Both were served hot and fresh. Good stuff.

Staff was so busy with food prep and orders that no one was able to keep up on cleaning the tables as people finished and left. Big downfall to all their hard work. They were just understaffed for a friday night rush. Not the staffs fault!

Casino: average. Nothing special. I like the point system better than 90% of the others I go to. Unless I am in the area (about once a year) I will not go out of my way to frequent this location.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

The view is great. Limited work out room. Pool and hot tub are wonderful. A nice place to stay to get away from it all. Casino is right there. But you don't need to like to gamble to stay here. Beautiful area and place.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I like exploring casino resorts. We have visited many in the pacific northwest. We really loved the location of this one. Not only accessible by ferry but land as well. We were assigned room 105 - right across the conference/banquet room. We were not in the room while the banquets were on so it didn't bother us. Since I was adamant on water views we ended up with a queen Murphy bed room non smoking. It was large and comfortable. I think this was the old business center converted into a room - we had a printer and all in our room and hard wood or laminate flooring. All waterfront rooms have a nice outdoor sitting area as did we. The pool was small and crowded with kids. I don't know if they have adult swim time only or not.

Food was good in the casino, we actually went out for dinner and show on Saturday and I tell you we had a blast. If you are ever there on the first Saturday of any month - don't think twice - go to the Impov Show put on the Edge improv team - it is cheap ($16 per person for 1.5 hours of laugh) and excellent - highly recommended. We hit an awesome Indian restaurant as well Spice Route - one of the best I been to in a while!

The casino was smoky but fun - didn't win jackpot but music was excellent and nice people all around!

Back to the hotel - our never got our room cleaned and we were only there 1 night so wasn't impressed with that! As well when I checked in I was told I would get a refill on my Food gift card if I bought it back the next day - which I did and was only told by the next receptionist that i was given wrong information and she would inform manager about miscommunication. Well I know that was unprofessional I shouldn't feel like I just got someone in trouble!!! A manager never called me back regarding the miscommunication! Breakfast was included and it was good as well - eggs/sausage/pastries/juices/toast/bagels/cereals ect.

All in all I would go back to this location for the location - loved the sweeping views and not bad casino either.

Room Tip: Splurge for a room with water views - it is worth it!
Coupeville, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Although we didn't stay at the Resort we did travel to see the Casino. It was a welcome relief from the 2nd hand smoke of another casino in this region. Ventilation was obviously planned and lighting was good. They did have an area for non-smokers. Free beverages were here and there and the atmosphere was enjoyable. This was our 2nd visit.

Bridgeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have used this hotel/resort since it was first built about one time per year. There is always some new improvement every time I return. This time it was new mattresses and a new sofa in the guest rooms and a new clubhouse at the golf course. The long range plans call for 100 more rooms in 2015 so the improvement plan is continual. One thing that will not need to be improved is the beautiful view of Agate Pass. Nor will the attentive service of the staff need to be improved.
It is a first class resort that is near to both a busy community and beautiful natural scenery, great for business and personal travel.

Room Tip: Try to get a water view!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Clearwater Casino Resort? Share your experiences!