“Friendly and comfortable with a good pool” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sunnyside
Puyallup, Wa
“Friendly and comfortable with a good pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed here on a wine weekend with 8 of my family (all women). We found the staff friendly and accommodating, the rooms good (and COOL in the 95+ degree weather), and the pool very nice to relax in and around in this weather. We ate at the onside restaurant, El Valle Family Mexican Restaurant, and they rocked! The service and the food was great. Loved having a fridge and microwave in our rooms for those leftovers, too. Also, the shower had a good spray to it, so we were very happy with our stay.
FYI - we also ate at the Golden Wok, about 2 blocks from the inn and I highly recommend it. The food was some of the best chinese I've had.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Country Inn was a great place to stay, it had everything we needed. The heated pool was great for the kids, the rooms were nice and the prices were fine. They also had a great golf course and a casino not far away. The El Valle and Snipes restaurant was a treat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Sunnyside
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Sorry I don't mean that in a good way. We usually stay here for a couple of days a few times a year when visiting family. This time I booked the two day reservation separately. I put a note on the space for messages for the hotel to alert them both were for us. also told them when we checked in.
When we returned to the motel on the first evening, our key cards didn't work because they didn't put the two days together. After going to the office to get new keys, we discovered our room had not been cleaned. they said it was because we had the do not disturb sign up. (we took it down when we left before 10 am) My husband went to get more towels and they were a little stingy on how many we should have! And what I don't get is if they changed our key cards, shouldn't the room have been cleaned then? therefore discovering that we did not check out yet??? By reserving through this service online, I did save money and this was the least expensive of my choices.
Because of that , I will most likely stay there again but will be more adamant and specific about the instructions.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My family and I were on vacation from the U.K and stopped in Sunnyside Country Inn. It was a very comfortable stay with great prices, great rooms, a fantastic heated pool, and very friendly staff.

Billings, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Room was very basic. I was told I had to pay more than what was listed on the website because I was getting an upgraded room w/ a new bed etc, if the room I got was upgraded I'd hate to see what it was upgraded from. I guess it could have been a WHOLE lot worse, but my room looked nothing like the pics on the website. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. For $50/night this is what I would expect, not 75-80. Breakfast is VERY basic & breakfast area aka front dest/check in was really small. Didn't use the pool but it looked OK although pretty small.

Room Tip: If they claim they are charging you more $ than on the website because the room has been upgraded w...
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

love there suite nice tub and dvd player in room . affordable price

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is a inexpensive place to stay, and you basically get what you pay for. Our room was totally acceptable, just really basic. If you are picky about your hotel rooms, then you might want to look elsewhere. If you are just looking for a cheap place to stay on your way through the area, then this works. We had things going on in Yakima, Prosser and West Richland, so this was a perfect location in between those places. Not much to do in Sunnyside itself, but some great wineries and breweries within 30 minutes. If you stay here and like beer, you should definitely go down the street and check out Snipes Brewery and Restaurant. Excellent brews and great food.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Sunnyside? Share your experiences!