“Decent” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Stevenson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The hotel itself has been reviewed before but the restaurant has merit as a great place for a meal for Visitors to the Columbia River gorge, or Golfers using the Skamania lodge golf course. Hotel review here: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g58768-d271529-Reviews-Skamania_Lodge-Stevenson_Washington.html
Fontana, California
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I only had breakfast and they were so busy that day that they closed down the kitchen and limited the breakfast to the buffet.

Visited July 2013

Spring
“Not what we were told”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were told to stop at Skamania Lodge for a good lunch. What we had hoped would be a nice meal didn't turn out so good. However, the salmon chowder was to die for!!! Then came my meal which I had to send back...fish and chips. The coating was soggy and the fish was wet. Not even edible! My husband ordered a salad and said it was good, so that was what I got instead. It was good but nothing more. I should have had a large bowl of that chowder!! We had beignets for dessert. Again, just OK. The view was great, which kept us entertained as our waitress was nice but VERY slow! We waited and waited for service. A nice place but not one that I would return to for lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Plainsboro, New Jersey
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Views from dinning room is breathtaking overlooking Columbia River Gorge. Breakfast buffet incredible deal. Lovely decor and comfortable seating?

Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent service and friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The golf, the resort, all of it. The course was a bit crowded, but I still enjoyed my round. My wife loved the place.

Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Skamania Lodge Brunch Has Changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The brunch has changed substantially from the last time I visited. Tho filling, the selection of dishes did not match the hefty tab. No oysters, caviar, delectable breakfast casseroles or quiche. No tray of breakfast fruits, chocolate dipped strawberries or dessert petite fours. The only roast beef was medium to well done and was quite small. For 9 people the check was nearly $500.00 when "service fee" aka tip is auto added at 18% and the sales tax is combined. The setting is magnificent and the lodge is beautiful. Probably will feast on memories of their past brunches and not go again.

Visited May 2013