“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 770 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Our restaurant is located downtown Spokane and we serve the fiinest food and beverages in the area.We are a locally owned restaurant/pub that features American cuisine with a Northwest flair. Located in the heart of downtown Spokane, the Steelhead combines historic industrial Spokane with contemporary accents, creating an atmosphere that is unique and inviting. The architectural artwork of the brushed steel bar, hammered copper fireplace and warm, textured walls – that include crushed marble – work together in making the Steelhead a place you’ll want to visit and stay a while. With a full bar, affordable menu, carefully selected wine list and beer selection, you will find a little something for everyone.Steelhead bar & Grille is a downtown Spokane restaurant. We are a great place to take clients for lunch or after work for a cocktail. Your clients will be impressed.
Rockville, Maryland
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Steelhead is a great place to stop and have dinner or hang out for the evening with some drinks and appetizers. You absolutely must try the Steelhead! I’m not a fan of fish but the Steelhead appetizer was incredible!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, IN
“Good food, attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stopped in here (were actually looking for a greek place from a recommendation, but couldn't find it so just popped in here). The restaurant was busy, but we were seated quickly. Food was good and our server was very attentive.

Visited July 2012
Morehead, KY
“Tale of two experiences”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Had a good experience during afternoon visit and returned at night and sat for 5 minutes with not even a hello. Got up and left.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here recently and I was not at all impressed. We ate outside which was nice. The service was very good. The food though was poor. I had a teriaki chicken sandwhich which had very little flavor and the bun was stale. The salad was out of a bag and not fresh. My wife's burger was OK but the fries were not hot. Disappointing after gertting several recommendations from local folks. Maybe they were just having a bad day.There are much better sandwhich places nearby such as Rex's and the Alehouse. Try those instead.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Half Moon Bay, California
“Huckleberry Margiaitas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I am not much on berries but someone suggested I should try a Huckleberry Margarita and WOW! I ended up having three! Yippee!!!! To say the least. AND, they have the best buffalo wings ever. My husband and I had two orders of the Thai wings and I want to tell you they are no to be missed! A little spice, sesame seeds and yum! And great Thai sauce to dip in

Visited July 2012