“Home away from Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
Lancaster
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed two separate nights with 3 other family members. Speaking for all of them, this is great hotel to stay with. The staff went out of their way to show us how they treated their guests. The rooms were clean, breakfast hot and good, their shuttle service was 5 stars. They had a positive attitude and it showed with their pride on how clean and neat the hotel was.
We had the opportunity to deal with the Asst. Manager Megan and I wish there were more Megan's at all the hotels we stay at. She knows her job and does it well. Thanks

Ed Beurer, Lancaster,Ca.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We enjoyed your company very much and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the compliments. We hope to see you again soon. Please send my best to the whole family.

Thanks Ed!

Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel many times before. They have renovated the rooms, lobby area and the eating area... looks fantastic! We found the room clean and the bed very comfortable. Internet worked much better than other places we have stayed on this vacation and in the past. Will stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you like our renovations. We are excited about them as well. Thank you for the compliments. We hope to see you again soon.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Needing an overnight stay in Spokane, I picked B.W. Peppertree Airport Inn because it was ideally located just off the I-90 as I journeyed north to Calgary. When I called earlier in the day the staff member I spoke to was very helpful and reserved a standard room. When I arrived I was greeted by friendly front desk staff. The room had a queen size bed, was spacious, well appointed with a good desk/work area. I cannot comment on the free breakfast as I prefer to eat where I have a choice of an à la carte menu. Overall, I was very pleased and would most certainly return there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you chose to stay with us and had an enjoyable time. we hope to see you again soon.

Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff are clearly not interested or engaged in their jobs, they did not bother with giving basic information upon check-in. When called for assiance with a problem with the room they ignored the request. The "full breakfast" was disappointing to say the least. I would say advertizing as a full breakfast is inaccurate. The associated resturant was a Denny's. Although the staff were pleasant, the facility was run down and dirty and we did not feel well after eating there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are focusing on improving. We will be working with our staff on these things you mentioned. I hope you will give us a chance to show you exceptional hospitality.

Thank you.
Avon, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

When we called to reserve the room he explained that they only had 2 rooms left, one at $169 and one at $149. They were both rooms with a kitchenette and even though we didn't need that, we took the room at $149. As soon as we unpacked we used the toilet, which clogged immediately upon flushing. We didn't want the toilet to overflow so after one flush we called the front desk. A very nice girl came and plunged it, however it would not go down. She then flushed again and the toilet overflowed all over the bathroom floor. She ran to get some more towels and while she was out we were able to plunge the toilet and get the water to recede. Her and I cleaned up the water overflow and she was very sweet and helpful. However after the toilet incident I went to take a shower and the water only ever got warm never hot. I wasn't even in the shower long enough to wash my hair when the water turned cold. Half showered I got out and called the front desk. Mindy/Mandy answered and I asked if there was any reason my shower would be cold, she explained to me that she had just gotten there she would call me back......she never called me back. I rinsed off the best I could with a wash cloth and wanted to plug my phone in and go to bed. Both sets of sockets by the bed would not work. This was the worst room and the worst service I have ever received at a hotel and I travel 275-300 days a year for work/pleasure. It was a very crummy way to spend my birthday evening.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize about the issues with your room. I hope we were ale to take care of it even though it caused an inconvenience. I hope you would consider staying with us again and give us another chance to give you better service.

Ri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Surprisingly wonderful place to stay. Might be a bit hard to find, but worth it. Room was clean and attractive, lobby was huge, staff polite and friendly. Across the parking lot was a Dennys, which was new and clean. Very enjoyable overnight stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for the comments to our location and staff.

Springfield, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here when in the area; good customer service, nice rooms, newer fitness center/equipment, indoor pool/spa and believe it or not you don't hear the airplanes (hotel is near the airport). Only issue I have is the stairs seem out of the way from the elevator (weird, I know). Other than that, it's still my go to.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoy staying here. We hope it feels like a home away from home. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again.

Assistant Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn? Share your experiences!