“Decent, Clean and Affordable” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
Kelowna, Canada
“Decent, Clean and Affordable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel defines the word "average" for me. There was nothing really wrong with it other than minor stuff like a musty smell at first, new staff that didn't know how to properly process the transaction, awkwardly laid out bathroom/vanity area (vanity and towels are out in the main room so a wet journey after a shower awaits if you didn't plan ahead). If the price is right, it's certainly a viable option.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel and writing a review. We are about to undergo a remodel so we appreciate your input. We are looking forward to the updates and hope you will come see us again. Thank you

Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Fiarmont
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We choose this hotel because of parking while away and proximity to the Spokane airport. The first the smell of the cleaning products was overpowering. I opened the window to air it out. On check out I and that the room we booked for the return night be aired out. I was surprised to find that my request was noted and our room windows were open and the atmosphere very pleasant. All staff were friendly, professional and room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad we were able to accommodate you by airing out your room before you got here. Thank you for staying with us on both sides of your trip. We hope to see you again.

plainview texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

One of the best,friendliest best westerns i havs stayed at this year and i have been at about 30 of them this year.The room was very clean and fresh smelling.The staff was very friendly and helpful .Breakfast was ok but the snack and drink given to BW members at night was outstanding (tacos and nachos the night i was there).I checked in one night then out the next morning ,the shuttle took me to the airport where my flight got cancelled so i was not in the best of moods but they picked me up and i stayed again the next night . My luggage had broken while there so i was given a shuttle ride to walmart so i could purchase another suitcase.Every staff member was very helpful and seemed to care if you wanted to ask them something or just talk to them.Iwill stay here again later this year when i go back to spokane.DEFINITELY!!

Room Tip: I had room by the truck stop but never heard a sound eithe rnight
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We work very hard at good customer service and I am glad we were able to show that to you. Thank you for the kind words about our staff, shuttle and hotel. I am glad that you will be returning. We will be ready to welcome you. Thank you again.

BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I cancelled my reservation at this hotel before staying because the customer service was so terrible, I didn't want to go near the place.
I phoned for a quote on one night's stay, parking while out of the country, and another night's stay at the conclusion. The first time I was quoted in the mid $200s.
After phoning around, this was a decent rate so I phoned back to book. This time I was quoted in the low $200s and I specifically confirmed that this price included parking. So I booked and asked for an email confirmation.
A day later, I hadn't received anything, so I sent an email politely asking for the confirmation. After a week it still hadn't arrived so I phoned again.
At this time I was quoted a completely different price - actually in the low $300s.
At no point were the customer service representatives prepared to honour a lower price.
So I cancelled and booked at the Holiday Inn, where the price was higher than the Best Western's lowest quote, but lower than their highest quote, and was at least consistent. I received a confirmation within 5 minutes of booking.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize about the rate issues you encountered. I wish you were able to stay with us so we could show you outstanding customer service. I am glad you found a place to stay and hope that you will have a great trip. Hopefully you will give us another chance to serve you.

Creston, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Arrived late and tired but Lobby was very inviting. Rooms looked like they were remodeled Very clean and pleasing decor. They had a free shuttle service to nearby Casino which we took advantage of. Free Breakfast was great. A short drive from Freeway but very quiet. Will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for writing a nice review of our hotel. I am so glad you were able to use our shuttle and find us easily off the interstate. Thank you for the comments about breakfast. Have a wonderful day. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Western Plus
Peppertree Airport Inn
hermiston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed here on a last minute hunt for a hotel at 7pm after a football in Cheney. I was a little reluctant to even try this motel as it is a little close to the freeway but I am very glad that my husband talked me into it! The rooms were very large and CLEAN. It looks to me like it has recently been completely updated. The rooms were very modern. It was very handy to have the Denny's Restaurant right across the parking lot. We were able to get dinner and a drink in there very clean bar area. The bed was very comfortable and there was NO NOISE from the freeway. The breakfast was nothing to write home about -- typical free motel breakfast- but we didn't leave hungry! I am very glad that we chose this motel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for belonging to our Best Western Rewards program. Our Happy Hour is a great time to socialize and enjoy a glass of wine or beer. We have added some soups to our menu for fall. Hopefully you will get a chance to come stay with us again. Have a wonderful day.

Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This facility is pretty big, at first we could not find our room, but when we did we were delighted. A clean and modern environment. All the amenities seemed to be new and in excellent working condition. The bed was comfortable. Since we are Platinum Rewards Card members we were invited to the manager's reception. The wines tasted excellent, so did the goodies that were also offered. Breakfast was plentiful. The staff presented itself in a polite and professional manner. It was a joy to stay at this facility.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate all of the wonderful things you said about our property. I am so glad we were able to provide you with the services and amenities you deserve. Thank you for joining us for our "Happy Hour" I think we enjoy hosting it as much as you enjoyed being there. It is really nice to give everyone a relaxing time to socialize besides the rush of breakfast. Again Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Western Plus
Peppertree Airport Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn? Share your experiences!