“Just passing through” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane

You added Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3033 North Division St, North Division St and Euclid St, Spokane, WA 99207   |
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Spokane

Minot, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Pool was out of order. The room smelled damp. The beds are cheap and only had three pillows total. The TV is very small. The room has a microwave and fridge in it. The bathroom is very compact also. The shower curtain slides and the rod was pulled partially out of the wall. If paying full price may want to look elsewhere.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ethan F
Oregon City, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I reserved a room online and advised I had a small dog. I called to confirm the day before my trip and everything was fine. When I got to the hotel they advised me the room I reserved didn't allow pets. Because I had reserved a room large enough to hold 5 adults and couldn't find another place to stay I had to book 2 rooms and paid over 100.00 more than I expected. On top of that the employee who helped me was rude and the stay was had many more issues. I will never stay at a Howard Johnson's hotel again!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank swilson49
Travelers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Quality Inn Oakwood
Ramada Spokane
Ramada Spokane
#30 of 45 in Spokane
3.0 of 5 stars 134 reviews

Been to Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane

Address: 3033 North Division St, North Division St and Euclid St, Spokane, WA 99207
Location: United States > Washington > Spokane
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Spokane
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane 2*
Centrally located halfway between downtown Spokane & the north side, we are Spokane's only Howard Johnson! Enjoy our deluxe breakfast in our sun-filled atrium and enjoy our fully equipped rooms that include a microwave and refrigerator. Relax in our indoor pool and stay fit in our new fitness room! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane Hotel Spokane