“Last Minute Holiday Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane

You added Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3033 North Division St, North Division St and Euclid St, Spokane, WA 99207   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
SPOKANE
“Last Minute Holiday Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had to leave another hotel at the last minute due to a problem with my son. The lady at the desk was very helpful & empathetic to my situation. I appreciated her very much. I had 2 pups with me and didn't get clean the room as I usually do but it wasn't too bad considering I stayed for two days without any services. I bagged up my own trash with bags I brought of my own since there were no liners in the cans. There was also no luggage cart but I was able to use a dolly of theirs to move my bags to & from room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)

Been to Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane

Address: 3033 North Division St, North Division St and Euclid St, Spokane, WA 99207
Location: United States > Washington > Spokane
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane 2*
Centrally located halfway between downtown Spokane & the north side, we are Spokane's only Howard Johnson! Enjoy our deluxe breakfast in our sun-filled atrium and enjoy our fully equipped rooms that include a microwave and refrigerator. Relax in our indoor pool and stay fit in our new fitness room! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane Hotel Spokane
Howard Johnson Spokane
Spokane Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.